WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SICK FOOD KING EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER HE WANTED TO MEET A MINOR FOR SEX

Go down

SICK FOOD KING EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER HE WANTED TO MEET A MINOR FOR SEX  Empty SICK FOOD KING EMPLOYEE FIRED AFTER HE WANTED TO MEET A MINOR FOR SEX

The sick bastard name is Ray Chainer he worked at Food King the employer wasn't aware that ray was sending private parts to a minor and show him explicit photo's including a tattoo on his chest what Ray didn't know was the police were also watching the interview of the confrontation and were also recording it on there body cam

Ray also did lied and said he was 18 when the decoy said he was 14 years old

you can watch the video yourself please share this video because this kid thinks it was okay to have sex with a minor .

ranscript
0:01
about to pull up in a minute and started the live uh just to get the
0:08
Sheriff's Department time to make sure that it's running
0:14
oh hey also if I lose signal for any reason
0:20
or it cuts out uh you guys don't have to come in or anything like that
0:25
um I will be fine we're not gonna be in any danger or anything so the cuts out just let us keep uh
0:31
interviewing him and then we'll just call over the phone to dispatch to let you know when we're done
0:38
um but you should be able to see us if we can get them outside anyways but
0:52
we're about to pull up I got Ray with me raising this car right now he's in front of me
1:07
uh it's a smaller store
1:28
foreign
1:47
so I would definitely try and keep that like out of sight until we get like in
1:52
there okay um
1:58
but yeah don't I'll have my GoPro going so
2:04
we'll get that turned on and stuff once we get him outside all right okay um
2:18
but I don't want to show the name of the store that's right
2:23
all right so hold on let me get my GoPro going okay
2:30
[Applause]
2:36
let's make sure I'm recording yep I'm recording all right you're ready yeah
2:48
downside over there yeah I I got you
2:53
um oh yeah picture of them I know what he looks like he said he's going to be wearing a
3:01
like you know workplace the work in the food section
3:20
where
3:32
foreign
3:52
here I'll show you
3:58
one second guys Mike
4:12
but this is what he said here
4:25
hold on give me a second
4:41
this is why I didn't want to go live on this phone because I can't pull up the text messages
4:51
I think it was in the Grindr chats though yeah it was
5:00
I'm using his name is so his name's Junior
5:10
but anyways let's uh let's go walk around over here real quick
5:32
hey excuse me ma'am hello
5:38
hey uh do you work here do you know where the meat guy is the guy that does like the meat stuff I
5:44
think his name through the door so we can just go under
5:51
the what okay okay the door in between these cases
6:07
hey I'm gonna get these guys
6:18
so hey it's junior Here June yeah he goes by Junior
6:26
I'll show you oh yeah yeah thank you I'm his friend
6:49
all right hey how you doing I'm doing all right um I'm gonna have to have a conversation with you but I prefer to do
6:55
it in private so your job doesn't know you're talking to a 14 year old online can you take a break for like 10 or 15
7:01
minutes so we could have a conversation you're not in any kind of trouble because I want to make sure you don't do this again
7:06
this is my partner he's with me his name's right um we'll go outside to the side if
7:12
that's cool just so they don't get suspicious of anything
7:19
hey also we're recording just for safety
7:30
all right yeah we'll go out here to the side all right so I think you know why we're here right yeah okay
7:37
um let's go like further we're not gonna beat you up or anything obviously we're recording so it'd be kind of stupid yeah
7:43
I just don't want you to get in trouble dude um so would you mind yeah putting that down for me yeah you kind of got a
7:51
screwdriver in your house yeah we're just gonna move it over there do you mind actually standing out right
7:56
there just so no one can come up Beyond you um all right so first I want you to tell me uh
8:04
I have all the messages everything's documented and saved of course um
8:09
just from you like how old did he tell you that he was very he told me he was 18. so that's why I thought he was 18.
8:15
he told you he was 18 or the profile said that he was 18. hey he told me yeah he buys only differently there only at
8:22
first he told me he was 18. they didn't pass it I didn't pay it do you want to try you want to run that back again I'm actually gonna I'm
8:29
gonna cut you off right there literally within the first four or five pieces of communication he said I hope
8:34
you don't mind that I'm younger and then he says that I'm about to turn 15 but I'll start over a little bit and when
8:40
you and when you said uh when he said I I act way older with about 15 or 25s
8:45
what you would say at that point you said I'm not picky I'm just choosy I don't do this all for as long as people
8:50
are respectful so the way that this conversation goes if you try to if you're going to operate under the
8:56
idea that I'm not an idiot operator so you can't listen when you're interrupting okay
9:02
uh so let's just get back to it too you you knew that he wasn't 15 yet please don't lie with me yes okay thank you go
9:09
ahead Kim all right so he he's actually 14. how many times would you say that he told you that he was 14.
9:16
I just take a wild guess once or twice once or twice you mean more like four or five times
9:22
you actually even said yourself you thought he was 15 you said that he was 15 but then he corrected you again said
9:28
I'll be 15 soon um so what we're gonna do is we're gonna go over the messages
9:33
um I'm gonna pull them up here and your best bet is to be honest with
9:39
us dude because the whole point of us we're kind of like between law and go into law enforcement or it being a real
9:45
kid we just want to make sure you don't make this mistake again I'm all for that um
9:54
by the way just the double confirmed do you mind showing me your tattoo like under your chest right there like can
9:59
you pull your shirt enough so I can see it okay I just want to make sure because
10:05
you're the same person in the pictures you sent him a lot of images um
10:10
do you also know that disseminating loot material to someone that tells you they're underage is a crime no I do not
10:16
you didn't know that do you know that it's a class G felony no I really do not do you know that it's a charge per image
10:23
you sent nine of them okay um all right let me ask you this
10:29
question legalities inside when you're engaging in the dialogue of what you believe to be uh not yet 15 year old boy
10:35
was there any party that was saying either hey I shouldn't do this or B this can get me in trouble
10:41
they getting in trouble partly a lot I'm really not after sexual
10:47
attention sir I I I'm about your age we're pretty damn today I'm 39 the the
10:54
folder of photographs that you sent to him uh including your genetic uh
11:00
materials fletchy skin thingy that was hanging out next to an aerosol camp for obvious and that was for perspective or
11:05
for scale so for if you can look at me when I speak yeah people have much more fruitful dialogue
11:11
so when you sent that picture to him when he's telling me a that if you weren't after anything sexual I don't
11:17
know why a 41 year old man would send multiple pictures of his erect penis right if he was not intending on getting
11:22
sexual um remember that thing that I said at the onset if you if you treat me as if
11:28
I'm not an idiot I won't treat you like an idiot okay eye contact's a really good indicator of Truth so I'm giving you the
11:35
courtesy of looking at you when I speak I would appreciate if you could do the same again um okay so this is you sent the first
11:42
message this kid did not reach out to you you you did message him first correct
11:48
I really don't recall who okay well I'm showing you this is the start of the conversation it's the very beginning
11:54
because most times when I miss someone if they don't answer within the first few minutes you delete them okay well he
12:01
did reply to you at nine four at the same time you said hello a minute later he replied and said hey how are you so
12:08
you did initiate conversation first that's what I'm trying to get at he didn't work he didn't try and reach out
12:14
and um trick you or anything like that profile said 18 that's reason why I
12:20
tried right everybody you should give me one second I'm gonna keep going back to the every time that you lie you
12:26
basically set us back to ground zero so it within five messages he told you that he wasn't 15 yet so even if you continue
12:33
to say well he told me he was his profile said he was 18. he never said he was 18. and my name's cam by the way he
12:39
said I'm not 15 yet but I act way older typical typing they'll be indicative of
12:45
somebody that was 13 or 14 years old and you uh made comments about um you know I could get in a lot of
12:51
trouble for this so you did recognize that you could get in trouble um so my whole thing is he told you five
12:59
at least five times the age said that it was under it she didn't want to say that he was 18 his profile says that he's 18
13:06
because you know the the problem with Grinders a lot of kids get on these apps because especially on gay dating apps
13:11
because they're curious they they don't want to tell their parents that they're out of the closet or whatever so they
13:17
come on here thinking uh they'll find some kind of security but the problem is age of consent 16 you said it yourself
13:24
in the messages uh hit him being 14 he can't consent so it's up to the adult you being 40 are you really 41 by the
13:32
way okay so you're 41 years old like did it run through your mind like maybe I
13:37
shouldn't be uh talking about tying this kid up or sending them multiple Okay so
13:44
Jump Through The Eyes with some cold hard truth Bell uh this is my friend this is uh this is his cause this is
13:50
what he does and he's a victim himself so everything that you say you're
13:55
talking to a man that went through this one he was a child so what you were perpetuating today is nothing short of
14:01
evil what would you call it I see you twiddle in your thumbs you look like a 13 year old that just got caught doing
14:06
something he wasn't supposed to do you're 41 years old you're a man I suggest that you act like one right now
14:14
is it evil ps7 is a smart thing do you have any needs or nephews you don't look like a
14:20
man who's procreated much do you have any children I thought not do you have any nieces or nephews do you have any friends that have
14:26
children yeah there's no friends that have children no it's actually probably for the better it
14:32
doesn't really help with the analogy I was going to make but I do feel better knowing that you're not around kids
14:37
are there not enough grown men for you to engage in oh there's plenty on grinders
14:45
I have a question about one of your messages he said that it was a fantasy of you to have a boy like him so I mean
14:51
do you think that you need help if you think that it's a fantasy to hook up with underage kids
15:05
okay well that's why I'm asking because the message itself I'm gonna get to it
15:11
just so you know I don't want to put words in your mouth that you didn't say or mean but that's why I'm asking you about it
15:16
um you said yeah and it's a fantasy of mine as well all right hold on let me back up
15:24
um so he asked you is there stuff you like that you never tried before with a guy
15:30
you said yeah and it's a fantasy of mine the whole well kind of shy to admit it I
15:36
want someone to be my boy and then do you remember what I said about eye contact yeah
15:43
if you're looking down at your feet it means that you're lost in your own thoughts yeah and you're not giving no
15:48
but I was still in the middle of the sentence so what I was going to say please look out for me when I speak again if you're looking down twiddle
15:54
with my thumbs you're thinking about what you want to think about I would appreciate if you gave them if you gave the kid all the respect in the world of
15:59
chatting for two or three days I'd appreciate it if you gave my partner over the respect of listening when he speaks to you yeah this is really
16:05
important stuff we're going over um like this this do you realize what this could have done
16:11
to a 14 year old and you were waiting from the show up here at your job today not really waiting for him to show up
16:17
because I have my own Thunder here I really didn't think he was gonna show up tell you the truth I really do well I
16:22
mean it's a good thing you didn't show up right that's a good thing he did because most time I don't believe a 14
16:27
year old had their own Transportation yeah
16:34
I don't have the your your profile says you're not mobile he says that he's not old enough to drive yet but he does have
16:40
his mom's Uber account remember what I said we're gonna go back to Ground Zero again
16:45
sir I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're what people often refer to as country dumb I'm not
16:51
I'm treating you like a man I'm treating you with respect even what you did today please stop lying yeah
16:56
does it just come that naturally no I mean I'm really not trying to lie
17:02
because I really didn't okay so how do you come up here and how
17:09
do you been real um the plan was that you know after you saw that each other that you both were
17:14
real you kept mentioning something that you could offer at work at 5 30 but you'll be free later on tonight so like
17:21
what was the plan say hypothetically speaking if he came to your house
17:28
I'll just go and blow them off like I do everywhere why didn't you block
17:34
them up here rethink the way that you phrase that okay hey you might want to rethink the way that you use that phrase
17:46
you're right I actually have blocked from straight off the bat all right [Music]
17:51
just one thing why lead them on I mean the conversations it wasn't like um
17:58
the context of the conversation seemed like very sexual like at a certain point
18:03
you kind of went from zero percent to a hundred percent with a matter of two messages
18:09
um the fantasies of tying them up and stuff like that um like imagine like this 14 year old
18:14
he's he told you multiple times he's never done anything before he didn't even know a top or bottom not he had to
18:21
ask you but that not you explained it to him he told him that you're versatile like he said oh I think I might like
18:26
full Okay so when he's telling you all that did it ever cross your mind like
18:33
holy [ __ ] this kid's 14 like I don't want to ruin this kid's like mind boys
18:42
well you're selfish and you have your own selfish sexual desires so you're thinking about that I don't believe you
18:48
were thinking about the kid at all you're thinking about your own fantasies and what you wanted to fulfill for yourself
18:54
this is what you said literally you can't just Ram it up there you get to be
19:00
gentle work your way in and let them adjust yeah I use Vaseline
19:05
and then is there stuff that you would like that you've never tried to follow the guy yeah and it's a fantasy of mine
19:10
then whole well kind of Shadow admit I want someone to be my boy
19:15
is that is that what that says
19:20
nowhere in this chat log does it elicit an idea that would say that you had any intention of blowing them off
19:26
yeah so have you ever conversed I'm not
19:32
saying done with a kid before but I'm saying like talk to someone underage before that is the first time
19:38
I mean it really seemed like the reason I'm asking is because like based on like
19:44
how easily or how Carefree you were about you know him being underage like it almost seemed to me like
19:51
um you've done it before done it a bunch of times just never gotten caught before okay
19:58
um I just remembered my first time I was underage
20:04
so someone who's a victim of a crime would obviously to getting closer try to perpetuate the
20:09
same crime I just I'm a victim myself and
20:16
um I don't want to go out and touch kids and and that's the other thing too like how long have you been like interested
20:21
enough to be able to do something like this with the minor you didn't just wake up yesterday morning and said hey I like
20:27
to touch kids like how long has it been within the past couple months and I
20:33
I'm not like trying to be equal okay um what part of being sexual with my
20:38
look at me when I speak to you again sir thank you what part of being sexual with a minor is not evil
20:46
I really don't know because when I was when I was his age my first person was in their 30s
20:51
and I didn't think it nothing wrong do you think that might be part of the reason why you're so
20:56
inarguably [ __ ] up excuse me so you take a look at I'm looking at my
21:03
buddy here to the left of me he was victim so he makes his life fashion to try to protect kids and you're going to
21:09
sit here in the same breath and say that you were victimized so what you did to cope with that is decide to perpetuate sexual violence against children
21:20
you're going to restrain his arms um I mean like would you admit that you got carried away with that
21:28
Jackie okay I mean tell her where you worked which and this is where like I'm just
21:34
gonna hit you in between your awkwardly spaced eyes with the truth as often as I can the fact that you told him where you
21:40
lived or where you worked means that he had the opportunity to come see you exactly and him having the opportunity
21:46
to come and see you even if even if there was two percent of me that believed that you were going to blow him off why would you tell him where to find
21:54
you tell everyone where I work at I don't you tell everyone where you work at yeah
21:59
all the guys I work with me working the guys hold on hold on so you're telling me that the guys that you work with ask you where you work where you work no I'm
22:05
talking about the guys on Grinders okay oh let me ask you something by the way let me ask you something
22:12
what would your boss or manager think about you inviting a 14 year old up here
22:18
to your job or being okay with them coming up here not telling them not to come not ending
22:24
the conversation blocking them he literally just said I'm going to be up there around one o'clock
22:29
he said okay that sounds good you told him you were wearing a black jacket white gloves and and dark pants you even
22:36
gave them a description of what to look for when they got here without a job
22:43
they were back on the street so
22:48
clearly you invited him up here I think that you just maybe you thought it was a little bit more innocent just to see him
22:54
in a public place like at your job or whatever to make sure he's you know legitimate and actually gonna show up
23:01
before you take that next step well whether you thought that he was
23:07
going to show up or not doesn't change the fact that you invited him up
23:12
[Music] do you invite 14 year olds up here up here
23:19
well he told you five times he was 14. see we're going around in circles right now um
23:27
you're doing the opposite but um Okay so
23:34
I'll let you uh I'm processing right now see my friends get a little more
23:39
frustrated and like I said No Man's smart enough to Be an Effective liar and you embody that remark in space
23:47
okay you're in no meaning danger of being recruited by Mensa uh you're not a brilliant guy that's fine what you're
23:52
here today what you're here to do today is inexplicably dark and evil uh you're lying on my friend right here the
23:58
question is whether or not you're lying to yourself I need you to answer me in like a binary answer now yes or no he told you five
24:05
times that he was 14. okay you sent him multiple multiple multiple pictures of you naked
24:13
both of you erect penis and of your rectum spray okay with the same tattoo
24:20
let me ask you this what would happen to you if you went to jail what do you think uh other inmates in jail would
24:27
think would be healed he'd be killed yeah so so I don't know for sure but I
24:32
think I would get killed after too many stores all right so I know you said that you can't see out of one eye which eye is it that one okay so did you see this
24:39
coming you didn't okay so let me ask you this um
24:45
did you think that this 14 year old was actually going to be into you
24:51
then why risk it like you could have just blocked them from the very very very beginning
24:57
sir no being stupid means you got yourself in trouble being evil means that you
25:04
caused harm to somebody else I can forgive stupid I can't forgive evil [Music]
25:10
your selfish desires you thought that one night of physical pleasure was worth a lifetime of mental pain and anguish
25:16
for a child [Music]
25:24
oh can you look at me when I speak to you again I keep having to bring you back to this okay because when you look when you look down you're lost in your
25:29
own thoughts you're fighting your next lie you put your own physical desires ahead and above this child like a child
25:36
right not a man not like a child you thought that one night of you getting your rocks off is worth him
25:42
having a lifetime of the inability to have a healthy intimate relationship with an adult yeah flies crawling on your shoe just so
25:49
you know like into your shoe they just flies just crawled into your [ __ ]
25:55
um so uh oh just quick question do you guys have Tony G's Pizza out here do you guys
26:01
have the Tony G's Pizza out here by chance no I don't know
26:09
well yeah don't uh
26:16
give away your local donut uh yeah just so you know um we are live streaming
26:22
this on YouTube right now um uh you you are being watched Now by 450 people
26:28
um these are the police right here and you're gonna have to talk to these guys the same people that are watching no
26:36
sorry I doubted this is what you had planned when you woke up this morning right we
26:42
were hoping for the six days of 14 year old child and he said um I would say I hope you have a great day
26:51
yourself
26:58
so I don't think they're going to address them right now but they're going to definitely arrest
27:04
and charge them the detectives just busy right now doing a homicide case he has to get a subpoena
27:15
do you mind holding this on there this is still recording just about me yeah I would stop where it died no worries
27:22
um if you're just not holding this on them you can talk to chat but uh do you need uh you can just set it down
27:29
right here in this basket out here
27:39
everybody it's uh this time
27:44
I'm reading the uh I'm reading the chat if anybody has anything to say
28:03
good can I help you [Music]
28:25
foreign [Music]
28:54
[Music]
29:25
[Music] foreign
29:35
[Music]
29:57
foreign [Music]
30:16
[Music]
30:30
it's not coming out
30:39
foreign
31:04
[Music] foreign
31:29
[Music] is
31:40
the last time
31:47
[Music]
32:09
good job
32:14
all right so his job number and they're very disgusted with them so
32:20
I would hope so I actually kind of prefer him to get arrested so he has to [ __ ] steep about it for the next
32:26
[ __ ] 24 hours and they're not gonna let him back in there to work so
32:32
his managers just came out here and I showed him the messages yeah
32:38
right now he's voluntarily admitting everything to the cops once you're done
32:50
I'm just curious the message
32:58
they can't rearrange the message so I'm just trying to get notifications
33:03
so you're not being wrong with the Taurus here okay
33:12
you're not talking about yeah you did great man good job
33:19
I think you pick up places where I I forget to say things you just you bring them up so
33:28
talk Non-Stop and a consistently [ __ ] eventually some of it's supposed to make sense yeah there you go
33:34
that'll be um I felt like I was uh disoriented without my decoy thumb
33:39
because I was using the live stream he also wasn't very forthcoming
33:44
he admitted enough of that but I mean we kept on having a you know Google Maps was rerouting rerouting he kept on going
33:50
back and trying to divide them
34:01
no thank you
34:23
yesterday
34:39
about
34:46
seven look at that they got a little ride out
34:51
here for little kids
35:04
I didn't do it
35:11
[Music]
35:22
yeah do you want us to meet uh back at the station um that's fine I'll meet you down there
35:27
he has to stay up here he's the elephant Deputy sounds good I'll be more than happy to expect down there I appreciate it thank you so much guys
35:34
I just yeah I explained uh if you want to talk to him too you can uh yeah
35:40
yeah uh I just had one more question if you don't care so what do you have anything you want to say for yourself
35:47
be an idiot so I'm sorry okay this would be an excellent opportunity to apologize with the
35:53
thousands of people that can eventually see this you have one option for Redemption you know who Bob Marley is like what you did today was evil nothing
36:00
short of but you're a dark dark soul
36:05
okay I suggest you moved to Portland OR Seattle sir take something when I fast forwarded I hope you didn't
36:12
give me the code word already I know you're good no you're good I clicked on it said minus 30. so I slipped my bar
36:19
over and then jumped yeah and to a whole another conversation yeah I also just want to let you know that even though
36:24
this is painful for you this is like one of my favorite things in the world to do sir
36:31
I kind of want to see what happens like with the manager
36:36
it looked like they didn't like what he was doing but I kind of explained it to him I was like he invited the kid up
36:42
here there wasn't like he didn't give us House address did he give you guys his address at least okay
36:48
because I don't think he'll be working here anymore after today
37:00
oh oh okay yeah yeah I would love to um as far as the body cam goes I don't know how they go as far as at least it's
37:07
just the Fourier request but I don't really need to know I just heard everything it's everything I recorded our
37:13
conversation earlier I recorded the live view as we were doing it on my phone I recorded that oh that's cool yeah I did
37:20
all this stuff yep that's pretty much everything oh like I said I'm going to speak with John
37:28
I'll go to sleep with the manager
37:33
get back out and Sheriff's Office okay yeah it sounds good
37:41
all right so he's just gonna go in there and talk to the manager real quick
37:51
arrests and because you guys I mean I don't think most people realize like the financial
37:57
resources that the smaller departments have um
38:02
you barely have enough cops on the road yeah so in Pinellas County Florida where I'm from
38:08
um an icac detective told me that to catch 10 predators in one night it cost them a hundred thousand dollars it's ten
38:14
thousand dollars per person and that doesn't count the amount of court costs and all that going on in the future that
38:20
is just the operation to catcher right so we do it for a tank of gas and a couple
38:27
decoy funds and Wi-Fi that's all that's it glad y'all out here doing that bro that guy said that he's
38:33
got 10 bucks if I jump on the horse you wanna do it for the thumbnail yeah
38:43
I almost was gonna ask him if he didn't mind walking over to the burger place with us I was going to walk him right to you guys but
38:49
I gotta scoot back you're too big dude
38:56
there you go
39:09
obviously the sheriff's department wouldn't have been here with us if there's not going to be one but the
39:15
detective that does all the warrants and stuff is held up right now in um a
39:21
homicide case so he's unavailable to come out here and secure a warrant
39:28
um they're just doing everything by the book that's all it's actually a good thing guys so
39:34
in my personal opinion I would prefer for him to not get arrested right now because now
39:42
he has to go back into his job where all of his co-workers know what he
39:48
just did because I just told him everything and wonder if he's going to go to jail
39:53
or not eventually and then
39:58
so oh thank you bad guy um this is actually the best thing ever
40:06
yeah uh we got a conviction here
40:12
in uh Richmond County a couple months ago
40:23
so we got everything we needed guys we got an actual interview with them we got
40:28
um yeah
40:34
oh don't tell me
40:42
and look at this [ __ ] I'm getting rid of this GoPro it keeps doing the [ __ ] to me so I don't
40:50
even know how much my GoPro uh captured of the sketch
41:02
make sure let me see how much is recorded before it shut off randomly
41:10
uh can someone let me know in chat how good the live stream quality was yeah see
41:17
it froze right here so the audio is still going on a GoPro
41:22
but the video froze
41:29
and it only recorded 29 minutes started recording
41:37
showed me that it was recording and then it stopped [ __ ] recording
41:45
so this GoPro is pretty much useless at least the live quality was good guys
41:56
um but it sounds like the GoPro still picked up the audio so that's good
42:04
I I put a brand new SD card in it and it did that to me on my road trip too so I
42:10
don't know
42:15
God damn it all good the general manager I got John his boss
42:22
is actually here really go ahead and turn them right now really yeah hell yeah I know that's awesome yeah oh yeah
42:29
she said he's not working here already clocked him out going until that's good yeah there's kids that come here so I
42:35
mean yeah definitely um I might go we're gonna meet you up there um and then that way so my GoPro froze
42:42
but it still got all the audio and my live stream footage was really good so that's why I recorded multiple
42:48
um yeah so everything should be on DVD turned into uh awesome yeah the most
42:53
important thing is the audio we even got him to show his tattoo on camera and not show up with the uh
42:59
that's more for your probable cause like yeah
43:04
um yeah I think the only thing I would recommend for the future is try to ask
43:10
more open-ended questions about leading questions gotcha yeah you know a lot of times y'all would ask to know
43:17
say for example we'll meet you send the picture of your penis if you want to make that's a leading question or you know did you ask us you know some
43:25
a better way to rephrase it so it's not a leading question is um like I kind of did earlier I talked
43:31
about you know being pictured again sitting back and forth though I didn't did uh person on the other line ask you
43:37
to send any type of photos God he said yeah say what kind of photos were sent he said well nude photos Okay so I
43:43
didn't say did did you send new photos or did he ask you to send me photos I let him I don't say nothing about new
43:50
photos I let him bring it out to say new photos are involved in this okay so those are less an open-ended question is
43:58
basically I'm asking the general question they can have multiple different answers a leading question is
44:03
you'll get more fish or no did you walk in the new or shot you know what I mean yeah is it true that you like
44:10
blueberries in your oatmeal you know what I mean I got you it don't worry the question is what kind of what do you like with your oatmeal they might say
44:16
more than what you're asking for so that's um a little bit I got from a live
44:21
view like I said though I appreciate it no I love the feedback especially lead in is do you like blueberries in
44:27
your oatmeal open-ended is what do you like anything in your oatmeal gotcha okay because he might not like
44:33
blueberries like peanut butter right
44:47
I appreciate it thank you so much and I'll see you at the station yeah right down there oh you're up there
45:00
uh he shout out again to Richmond County Sheriff's Office shout out thank you guys for your hard
45:06
work I promise um Community loves you guys yeah thank you uh we'll meet you up
45:12
there I'll see ya well I'd say that one uh really well
45:19
let's see so too better than expected I wasn't sure if we were gonna get them to come outside or not I was kind of
45:25
worried we'd have to do it inside and then obviously the store managers probably would have
45:31
asked us to leave obviously because [Music]
45:36
um thank you guys uh in the chat for watching um by the way my GoPro froze up on me again
45:43
during the catch and then you got a crooked ass [ __ ] live feed on the other phone should have just taken it out next time
45:50
it does that just take the phone out of the gimbal fair enough this gimbal's been faulty um it just died
45:56
this is very educational everybody yeah it's the educational program educational video
46:02
um so uh just type in Richmond County Sheriff's Office your GPS and then I'll
46:08
meet you up there how's that sound sounds like a wonderful plan and then when we get done we'll decoy up there
46:13
YouTube have a good one thank you again
46:22
all right guys let me put my phone up here
46:28
there we go I'm gonna plug my phone in
46:44
I don't know uh you guys can rate the caption the chat uh I guess one through ten what do you guys rate this one
46:51
and just so you all know he is definitely going to get arrested a hundred percent just not right now
47:00
I I don't even know if he'll make it through the night before they come and decide to arrest him I think they just
47:05
want us to come back to the station first to make sure all the evidence everything's good we got to talk to the
47:11
detective um it just sucks you know because you know they're busy with something else of
47:17
course um more urgent um but we will definitely
47:25
don't let us know when he gets arrested and I'll get a copy of the police report um
47:34
I got to figure out uh I gotta figure out this uh
47:40
GoPro man this sucks dude I I want to be able to depend on my GoPro when I go
47:46
to do a catch you know because like it's the live stream that I should be more worried about losing signal
47:52
uh the GoPro should just take video and keep recording and not stop recording
47:58
so I don't know what else to do I I bought a different SD card
48:04
I've used these same SD cards in the past that never gave me issues um GoPro is not damaged or anything
48:11
it just uh it just freeze frames the video and then it keeps the audio recording
48:19
and drains the battery
48:27
so I don't know what to do do I get rid of the GoPro and just buy a new one or do I
48:34
I don't know it works sometimes sometimes it don't
48:43
uh but yeah shout out to that Sheriff's Department and they're the sheriff's department here is awesome
48:49
I mean most of the police agencies in North Carolina are fantastic
48:55
um oh thank you so much Bill um it's just uh the DA's in North Carolina
49:02
are a little bit you know they can get a little bit salty but so far Richmond County D.A um I never even talked to
49:09
them before and they prosecuted a case here and uh convicted them so
49:15
I'm sure the D.A here is not worried about these kind of cases considering they already got one under their belt
49:28
[Music] um but it was not working
49:38
[Music]
49:43
but yeah I think Ray did a really good job just you know Ray was fantastic on this catch
49:50
um I guess if I'm going to do more catches here and I need to get my uh stream phone back and running
49:58
um I didn't continue service on it because I thought I was going to be doing more catches than 80 where I
50:04
wasn't going to be live streaming anymore so I didn't pay the uh
50:09
the bill this month um I need to get it going again so I I
50:17
didn't like not having my decoy phone available for me to go through the text messages because Google Drive I only put
50:25
all the conversations that I had with them up there yesterday but not today
50:31
um so it made it a little bit complicated to bounce around the messages
50:37
where on the deal and I could just scroll through them you know it's a lot easier to find my talking points that way but
50:43
other than that it was pretty good it was just a little bit disorienting day because I'm used to having my decoy
50:49
phone well I'm glad I live streamed it because
50:54
if I didn't the goprod out halfway
51:01
this is why it's good to have at least two or three cameras going
51:07
foreign
51:15
[Music]
51:29
so I have another guy that we could technically catch today if I really
51:34
wanted to but he hasn't gotten too sexual yet in the conversations um so I have this address
51:40
he is and we're texting uh on the phone so
51:46
uh he's not going anywhere so I think I'm gonna let that one go a little bit longer until he gets sexual
51:54
um so I have that one pending and that's in Richmond County as well
52:01
but Ray and I we're gonna try and get another catch so he's up here
52:08
uh I am pretty sure he's gonna decoy I already got my account going
52:14
as soon as we got the police station try and get another one
52:22
um also make sure you go subscribe to help I don't know if someone wants to drop the link to his channel and chat but in
52:30
the future if he does more catches he probably would want to go live from his channel
52:48
foreign
53:07
sorry about that guys I don't know what happened I was trying to pin the comment and then
53:15
[Music]
53:24
oh my goodness
53:31
yeah this guy was really really creepy man I know um if you guys go watch the
53:37
video that I posted last night um it was the last live that I did
53:43
uh I read all the chat logs we didn't really read all the chat lines during this catch but
53:49
he was really disgusting he said he was going to tie up the 14
53:54
year old he said that he would be gentle slipping his dick inside of him he said
54:00
so he didn't hurt him like this guy was really really gross and then um he talked about how he
54:07
fantasized having sex with an underage kid and making them his boy
54:13
that's what he said in his own words um that's [ __ ] disgusting and
54:22
as you just heard uh he was immediately terminated from his job so now he can
54:29
walk home and think about it because he can't drive because he can't he can't see out of his left eye
54:34
um so now he's done with his job
54:40
he's walking home probably depressed he knows that he's just been blasted all over the internet
54:47
and now he has to worry the next 24 hours or not if he's gonna go to jail or not what's the answer to that question
54:54
uh most definitely so
55:02
[Music] also uh shout out the Dina for
55:09
everything and also thank you Jane for allowing me to crash at your house last night and again tonight so I don't have
55:16
to drive three hours you know back and forth um luckily Jane lives only about an hour
55:24
hour away from here so not as long as a drive
55:33
[Music] also uh shout out to that grocery store I don't want to dox the location but
55:39
shout out to them because they'll probably go back and watch this video um thank you for not getting angry at us
55:46
and kicking us off your property uh so it happens some places and I completely
55:51
understand when it does you know that is the place that this but I'm glad that they understood like
55:57
their employee was trying to do this and they were definitely concerned
56:03
enough to listen and look at some of the messages I I showed the
56:08
store manager and I think the owner um I think the other guy was the owner I
56:14
showed them his profile I showed him where he messaged first I showed them where
56:20
I told him the age and I showed them Unfortunately they got to see the dick pics when I was swiping
56:27
through the messages but they saw that he sent dick pics to a 14 year old
56:34
the irony is he worked in the meat department we'll be working in the meat department
56:40
anymore maybe in uh maybe in jail though I heard that um in the in the kitchens in jail
56:46
they look for people with uh cooking experience or food experience so maybe
56:52
he'll be able to replace his um his meat job at the grocery store with a
57:00
nice little job at the uh the jail
57:07
we'll see
57:22
well I guess I'm gonna go ahead and end it off but I guess the last thing all I have to say
57:29
um is that he never saw this coming we'll see you all later

Owners Comments:These sick son of a bitches need to be executed Like they do in the Philippines
If your convicted there you deserve it there no excuse for any adult to go after a child.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit