WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment: “Too Bad They Weren’t A Better Shooter”

Go down

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment:  Empty Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment: “Too Bad They Weren’t A Better Shooter”

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment:  Home-d10

Another one bites the dust…

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment:  Fb_img10

It’s no secret that that political landscape in the United States is EXTREMELY divisive, and I have a hunch it’s only going to intensify even further on our way to Election Day in November. Of course, this past weekend, evil descended on a Trump campaign stop in Butler, Pennsylvania, and a lone gunman, Thomas Crooks, fired on Republican Presidential nominee (and former President), Donald Trump.

Luckily, President Trump only suffered a graze wound to his right ear and the shooter was quickly neutralized by United States Secret Service, who in conjunction with the local police force, have proven to be wildly incompetent. At least this D-squad we were dealing with this past Saturday…

We don’t have all the facts yet, and I suspect we may never have all the facts (that seems to be how it goes these days), but I just can’t comprehend how an elevated and rather easily accessible rooftop location less than 150 yards from the stage wasn’t secured. Like, Secret Service 101 is “make sure to check rooftops.” Not to mention the number of people there who alerted police to the Crooks’ presence… before the shooting. I don’t understand it… and accountability? Ha! No such thing in the United States government.

Anyways, the topic at hand is really the alarming response from a small, but deplorable, number of Trump haters, who have boldly taken to social media to profess their sadness… that he missed the shot. We saw the comedy duo Tenacious D cancel their tour over their gross remarks, but even regular folks like teachers and retail employees are being outed.

I think we can all agree that regardless of where you stand on the political spectrum, wishing death on a politician, especially in a barbaric fashion as horrific as a rifle round to the head in front of his family and spectators, is utterly disgusting and should be condemned on all fronts.

And yeah, this is America, you can say whatever you want without fear of imprisonment or punishment from the government (you might get a Secret Service visit), and I fully support that right. But a number of folks who like to scream “FREE SPEECH” at instances like this are finding out that you can, in fact, lose your job if your horrid comments don’t align with the values of the place where you work.

Now, would I track someone down, go into someone’s job trying to get them fired for a Facebook comment? Never. It’s pretty weird if you ask me. You really gonna ruin someone’s life over a Facebook comments? C’mon…

But it happened. And it will probably continue to happen as more and more angry folks look to call these people out.

Exhibit A:

This woman, somewhere near Cayuga, New York, posted on Facebook:

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment:  Fb_img12

“Too bad they weren’t a better shooter.”

And then she doubled down and said:

“He’s the definition of corrupt and evil.”

She was then approached by someone at the Home Depot location where she worked, and she was called out for her wicked comments. He wanted to make her famous, and he succeeded.

And Home Depot wasted no time firing the employee for her detestable Facebook post:

Looking for cheaper internet?
Frontier fiberoptic is here with 1 gig 2 gig and even 500 megabytes check us out below

https://www.frontiercustomerreferral.com/submit-invitation?user_id=32363&signature=5774f50b8d9215395a0546429c0e60dcfbd9f183a61e8a9a2e6c811caf968fc1&utm_campaign=social-referral&utm_medium=click-to-copy&utm_source=web&utm_content=32363
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Home Depot Employee Fired For Nasty Donald Trump Comment: “Too Bad They Weren’t A Better Shooter” :: Comments

Admin (D)

Post Sat Aug 17, 2024 3:13 pm by Admin (D)

Must of been born stuck on stupid

People should turn her ass in for that comment and let see if secret service does anything betcha they wont because she a liberal piece of shit .

Admin (D) likes this post

Back to top Go down