WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Walmart Employee attempted to meet a child at his work

Go down

Walmart Employee attempted to meet a child at his work  Empty Walmart Employee attempted to meet a child at his work

Ped Patrol announce another arrest this time an employee working at a walmart in Ft Oglethorpe, Georgia area who attempted to meet up with a minor under the age of 17.

We do not have the name of the subject but we do have his photo of him being questioned by Pedo Patrol but also by the police. it was later we learned he was sending pictures of his private parts who he thought was a minor under the of 17.

most of the transcripts were graphic in nature we were told and because of his we were not allowed to show that type of behavior online.

Walmart cooperate office refused to comment into the incident.

Owners Comments:A FEW THINGS I WANNA SAY HERE IM GOING TO BE BLUNT ON HOW I SAY IT I DONT CARE IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR NOT I DONT GIVE A DAM.

1ST OFF THIS GUY DESERVES PRISON TIME
2ND HE NEEDS TO REGISTER AS A LEVEL 3 SEX OFFENDER FOR LIFE WITH SUPERVISED PROBATION FOR LIFE
3RD HE IS NOT ALLOWED THE FOLLOWING IN MY OWN OPINION

1 NOT ALLOWED INTERNET ACCESS
2 NOT TO HAVE CONTACT WITH ANY MINOR UNDER THE AGE OF 18
3 MUST ATTEND SEX CLASSES
4 MUST NOT LIVE NEAR PLAY GROUND OR SCHOOL WHERE KIDS ATTEND OR PLAY
5 NOT ALLOWED IN ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
6 NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE CONTACT WITH THE VICTIM OR THERE FAMILY
7 MUST PAY RESTITUTION OF $2,500.00
8 CURFEW AT 9 PM TO 6 AM
9 MUST WEAR A MONITOR
10 GET CASTRATED (NEUTERED)

THIS IS HOW YOU DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE PLAIN AND SIMPLE

JUST TO LET YOU KNOW I HATE CHILD MOLESTERS AND I SURE HATE PEDOPHILES AND ALSO HATE CHOMO'S

Walmart Employee attempted to meet a child at his work  20220410
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit