WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BONGINO FIRED UP: 'Anyone Who Took Part in the Raid Should Be Fired'

Go down

BONGINO FIRED UP: 'Anyone Who Took Part in the Raid Should Be Fired' Empty BONGINO FIRED UP: 'Anyone Who Took Part in the Raid Should Be Fired'

Fox News host and former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino absolutely shredded the DOJ and FBI for the raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate during Tuesday night’s Hannity; Bongino says everyone involved in this operation should be fired.

Watch Video https://twitter.com/i/status/1557178510493585409

How many freaking times are we going to let the FBI interfere in an election?” Bongino asked rhetorically on Tuesday’s “Hannity.”

“I mean, this is supposed to be a constitutional problem. I’m not crazy, right? Like this is supposed to be a representative democracy. Banana republic… we’re beyond a banana republic. We’re into like tin-pot dictator, third world stuff. This is embarrassing,” he added.

“I don’t care who you are, an analyst or an upper-level manager, the next president who comes in office, they should schedule as many people as they can in the federal government and fire every single person involved in this. Everyone. The receptionist in the FBI office who took a call on this should be fired,” he concluded.

Writer for TownHall.com Scott Morefield shared the clip on Twitter, calling it absolute fire.
Scott Morefield
@SKMorefield
·
Follow
Absolute 🔥 from @dbongino tonight on the Mar-a-Lago raid.

"I'm done with the rank-and-file stuff ... anyone who took part in this ... an analyst or an upper-level manager" ... "should be fired" by the next president.

"We don't investigate people and then look for a crime."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit