WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parkland Shooter Housed in a secured prison location

Go down

Parkland Shooter Housed in a secured prison location  Empty Parkland Shooter Housed in a secured prison location

Parkland Shooter Housed in a secured prison location  20221110

I gotta feeling your all are wondering whats going on with the Parkland shooter well in case you don't know he was housed in a Protective custody at the request of he defense lawyers prior before going to prison that location and information is not and wont be on file after a series of threats were made about him killing 17 students at Marjorie  Stoneman Douglas high school back in 2018 of February the 14th.

As what I'm hearing is that this request by prison official to put this boy as a high risk and dangerous offender after all he attacked a Broward County Sheriff Causing injuries and is considered dangerous to the General population as well is that they find out what he did he would loose his life in a heart beat.

I would put him in general population who cares what happens to him he get what he deserves and what he gets.I have no mercy for him because be had no mercy for the ones he killed those 17 people he killed and injured

This comment is protected by free speech
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit