WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk On The Internet About Parkland Mass Shooter

Go down

Talk On The Internet About Parkland Mass Shooter  Empty Talk On The Internet About Parkland Mass Shooter

Here is a things are talking about Nickolas Cruz Already
King Simba
Studied Sports Coaching at University of Phoenix Author has 74 answers and 29.5K answer views Aug 29

He will receive death. There’s so much against him right now. Just look at the kids google search and YouTube comments alone… as to whether he’s executed on his execution date is another story due to him being mentally disabled. But this kid knew entirely right from wrong. He chose to do the wrong things. He made a video right before the incident bragging about how he was going to be the next school shooter… he killed 17 people! In cold blood without an ounce of remorse shown yet. He thinks America would be better off if people would stop smoking weed. Even though he admitted to the detective he first spoke to that he smoked weed and took Xanax to keep the “demon” at bay. It’s sad the world he grew up in. But the place he was at at the time of the incident was much much better than lots of kids have it at this very moment and they won’t turn into mass shooters.. why? Because they’re not self centered brats. I have compassion for many I’ve seen on death row especially minorities that were wrongfully convicted due to racism in the courtroom decades ago. But this kid isn’t a minority in fact he’s not even poor. He had to let go of his public defender because he didn’t financially qualify. He has a large inheritance he’s paying for. His wants and wishes of doing this dirty deed was enough to have him locked behind bars to keep him from doing this. But since he did act on it and fully admitted his guilt (hoping for mercy) he absolutely deserves the death penalty. It was premeditated homicide, it was 17 people, 14 of which were minors, and after all that he attacks a jail guard in jail and takes his taser and try’s to cause him bodily harm. He hadn't been at the school for more than a year after dropping out. He went back for revenge killings regardless of what the defense tells you about how he was neglected or bullied… you can’t kill dozens of people and seek pity. It doesn’t work like that. There’s crime and punishment he did more than enough crime now he MUST FACE THE PUNISHMENT

Alex Reinhart
3y

Granted he is one of the few school shooters who did not resort to killing himself at the end of his rampage, I would say it is with most certainty that Nicholas Cruz will spend the rest of his life in solitary confinement. 17 counts of murder, as well as the abundance of other counts he faces, are going to keep him imprisoned, more than likely without any possibility of parole.

There have been a few other spree killers in previous years who were apprehended, and in almost every case, they end up serving several life sentences. So chances are his life in prison will bear reminiscence to that of other shooters also serving life sentences, such as Kip Kinkel, Luke Woodham, Dylann Roof, James Holmes, Jared Lee Loughner, and others.

As for any possible outcomes in Nicholas’ life during his time in prison? The only possibilities I see are that he will:

Be held in an isolation cell for the full duration of his sentence; that is, until he dies of natural causes.
If he’s lucky, he may be relocated to a different prison across the country to continue serving his sentence.
He will eventually commit suicide while in prison.

These are more or less the only options for individuals who are serving life in prison. Whichever one he chooses to go with, we will just have to wait and find out.

Profile photo for Alexander L
Alexander L
Proud antifa, SJW, LGBTAuthor has 13.7K answers and 31.3M answer views4y
Related
What would you have done if you had encountered Parkland, FL shooter Nikolas Cruz in the stairwell while he was loading his rifle?

Before he has time to look up and react, tackle him to the ground.
Grab the pen from my chest pocket and gouge his eyeballs out.
Collect the bounty.

Wait… what’s that you said? There’s no bounty?

Fuck.

Larry Garrison
Did time in Federal Prison & Halfway HouseAuthor has 403 answers and 1.5M answer views4y
Related
How will Nikolas Cruz be treated by the other inmates once he gets into jail?

A lot also depends on whether the Justice Dept. files charges of Terrorism, and whether they will seek the death penalty. If that is indeed the case, and if he is convicted, he may be housed at ADX Florence
. That little fucker (Dzhokhar Tsarnaev
) is at ADX. When his time comes to get whacked, he will be sent to USP Terre Haute

, death row facility for Federal male inmates.

If the trial is held in Florida court, no matter what the sentence, I can’t see that little prick lasting very long. He will probably be held in Protective Custody, but that alone will not protect him. A CO, could “forget” to lock his cell. Cruz would certainly be a trophy for a lifer. Guards and inmates have children. Although Child Molesters, Rapists, Women Beaters, etc. are normally at the top of prison justice, I think someone will make an exception.

My Replay
Whats Gonna Happen to Nickolas Cruz once he gets there?
Jay and the rest of you here whats gonna happen to this kid

1 he gonna get that big piece of black meat shoved up his butt

2 he gonna be screaming take it out and crying at the same time

3 he may even get gang raped by a bunch of latino once they find out he killed one of theres and then he gonna die.

The corrections officers are not gonna help him after all he attack a sheriff deputy at the jail.there gonna stick him in general population I seen a state prison I visited one and there are chomo and murderers and everything else
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit