WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parkland shooter tranfered to State Prison as of last night

Go down

Parkland shooter tranfered to State Prison as of last night  Empty Parkland shooter tranfered to State Prison as of last night

Parkland shooter tranfered to State Prison as of last night  20221110
Inmate 0893406 was removed and taken to the prison facility we do not know where however they are not releasing his information in fear of threats of attack I assume but however he is going to be a prison bitch there for the rest of his life he going to be some big hairy black guys girl friend and hopefully gets that big nasty thing stuck his ass.

so in dedication of inmate 0893406 we like to dedicate this song to him and we hope he rots in hell for the rest of his life where he belongs.

Update
Broward County sheriff office stated that he is a high risk to other inmates and an potential of escaping the jail facility plus there has been major threats on his life already to minimize the risk we had a rush to remove his as soon as possible and was removed the night away from other inmates being transferred to other facility's .

Broward County has over 200 inmates waiting trial or sentencing at this time with the risk of one individual as risk being injured or killed and deputy  lives at risk we rather remove the high risk.

Owners Comments: I really hope this guy gets whats coming to him in a big way slow and painful No Mercy nothing I hope he gets butt fucked seven days a week without Vaseline and a rubber I hope they torment him and I wouldn't shed a tear for this bastard at all .

Last edited by Admin on Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Parkland shooter tranfered to State Prison as of last night :: Comments

Admin (D)

Post Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:58 pm by Admin (D)

Out of sight and out of mind

Hope he gets what ge deserved

Scumbag

Back to top Go down