WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ZELDIN SUPPORTER ATTACKED! Protester at Kathy Hochul Rally CHOKED, 'Shocked and Upset

Go down

ZELDIN SUPPORTER ATTACKED! Protester at Kathy Hochul Rally CHOKED, 'Shocked Empty ZELDIN SUPPORTER ATTACKED! Protester at Kathy Hochul Rally CHOKED, 'Shocked and Upset

According to a Fox News report, a supporter of New York GOP gubernatorial candidate Lee Zeldin was attacked while protesting at a rally for his opponent Democrat Governor Kathy Hochul.

The woman was carrying a sign that said “Vote Them Out” under pictures of Democratic candidates —including Hochul’s.

“I was carrying a sign that said, ‘Vote Them Out,’ and under their campaign portraits. Then unexpectedly I was attacked by a woman who grabbed my sign. While I was trying to retrieve my sign another man much larger than me started to choke me,” Torres said.

“I was very shocked and upset that I couldn’t express my opinions openly without violence. Crime and violence is a big issue in our city.”

From Fox News:

Video obtained by Fox News shows a Hochul supporter appearing to punch and choke a woman named Angelica Torres. The Zeldin supporter said she later sought medical attention and reported the incident to the police.

Torres told Fox News on Sunday she was still shaken up by the fight. She said she had been carrying a pro-Zeldin sign.

New York City Councilwoman Krystal Hudson, a Democrat, was also reportedly seen tussling with Torres, who alleged that the councilwoman grabbed her. Her office has not responded to requests for comment.

Identities of the alleged perpetrators and their possible motives remain unknown. Nor is it clear whether those accused of assaulting Torres were Hochul supporters.

Zeldin has closed the polling gap on Hochul; she was up 14 points in August but now sits just 3-4 points ahead.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit