WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

N.Y. Gov. Kathy Hochul warns residents what will come this winter

Go down

N.Y. Gov. Kathy Hochul warns residents what will come this winter Empty N.Y. Gov. Kathy Hochul warns residents what will come this winter

Your New York State Governor states more restriction will come if the spread of the virus keeps growing with the following

vaccination Required in all business for adults and child even those under five will be required to wear mask.

Mask indoors all ages regardless if your vaccinated or not

Six feet distance required again

Shut down will be in place for all business except grocery stores and gas stations and drug store

Those fully not vaccinated will face fines of $1000.00 a week until they comply. (illegal) Mind you

Schools will be required vaccine Card for your kid to go to school .

You Know what I think these Democrats have the black liar virus thats what I think and there lying to you about this omicron virus I think this whole thing stinks to high heavens

may wanna go out today start buying paper towels and toilet paper and cleaning supply and Lysol and sanitizer and can foods and soup before the shut down cause if they do your screwed.

Another Democrat bullshit move to get people to get vaccinated that is totally illegal it violates the 14th amendment of the constitution
furthermore Id tell this bitch fuck you go suck a dick.

That's why I say the wacko need to be removed from office but is the black people who are stuck on stupid and the Hispanic and the other idiots like the immigrants who weren't born here and shouldn't be voting are stuck on stupid.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit