WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WYOMING REACTS TO POSSIBLE CHENEY 2024: 'I Wouldn't Support Her for Dog Catcher'

Go down

WYOMING REACTS TO POSSIBLE CHENEY 2024: 'I Wouldn't Support Her for Dog Catcher' Empty WYOMING REACTS TO POSSIBLE CHENEY 2024: 'I Wouldn't Support Her for Dog Catcher'

Fox News spoke with folks in Wyoming about a potential Liz Cheney 2024 White House run —despite her getting absolutely clobbard in Tuesday night’s GOP House primary. Wyomingites, not surprisingly, aren’t crazy about the idea.

“No, please, no, no, no,” one woman, BJ, said.

From Fox News:

The notion that Cheney will run for president in 2024 has been repeatedly floated. The Republican said as recently as July that she’d make a decision about 2024 “down the road.”

“Even though I support her, I still think [former President] Trump did a lot for Wyoming and that we’ve been hurt by our new president,” Tina told Fox News. She said she’d rather see Trump run for reelection in 2024.

“I wouldn’t support her as a dogcatcher,” one man, Don, told Fox News.

Another, Frank, said: “I think there are going to be too many things in her background that people are going to remember.”

One man, Lee, said: “You’re either one side or the other. You’re not both.”

Owners Comments: good bye to the wicked old witch Liz Chaney
Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit