WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pedophile catcher falsely claimed nonprofit status

Go down

Pedophile catcher falsely claimed nonprofit status Empty Pedophile catcher falsely claimed nonprofit status

[size=24]Federal Crime News Story

Tommy Fellows has lied to his veiwer that he was a 501 (C)3 which you can use the donation you made as a tax write off those who tried were sent letters from the IRS stating that the donation you made to Colorado ped patrol is not tax deductible.

[youtube]2vbb3q0bEpU[/youtube]

[color=#FF0000]Warning To Tommy or his followers if you dox me I will file a multi million dollar lawsuit I will make you go bankrupt you will loose all your assets to pay for the damages done.

Any harassing Communication Felony and a Federal Offense

New York state harassment law is defined in New York Consolidated Laws, Penal Law 240.21-240.32. It prohibits all kinds of actions carried out with the intention to harass, annoy, threaten, or disturb the general population.

Aggravated harassment in the second degree, a Class A misdemeanor, occurs when a person intentionally acts to harass, threaten, annoy or alarm another person, using a telephone, telegraph, the mail or any form of written communication, including electronic means.[/color][/size]

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Information)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit