WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two Time pedophile and sex offender trying to meet kids for sex

Go down

Two Time pedophile and sex offender trying to meet kids for sex Empty Two Time pedophile and sex offender trying to meet kids for sex

Two Time pedophile and sex offender trying to meet kids for sex AVvXsEjAS9fWJjkAWVX4caQurqjiaY9fEmUT2qOPYGzlW0DW6DjEFRey1m4onbsaeyND0BCrz2jV-p91Ur7IZ3h3AfWggRNjEVyTuXDFNeqY7IivLr_OO3gpREeTH8CZTER1lyZhzxYcm-1o0rePh8HB5STtObIeJt3yftBg4KeAyUHlXjVdWOwsTrkfX5thLw=s320
Lady and gentlemen I would like to introduce Roger age 66 years old a two time sex offender who is registered as a sex offender in Colorado

He was trying to meet up with a 13 and 14 years girls online for sex.the chat logs were so explicit to put on the news form
this man served prison time for the same two offenses back almost twenty years ago and had to register as a sex offender.
under his condition on the registry he is not allowed to make contact with minors or is he allowed to use the internet .

but guess what he back online meeting kids online and trying to lures them to his home for sex.Mind you that is child molester has no remorse nor did he care when he was caught online doing it not once not twice but three times with two different under age girls .

I am happy to report this prick was arrested on several major felonies he had admitted it on camera that he done it.

I do Not have any sympathy for pedo I dont give a crap how old they are..

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit