WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Andrew from Belleview Florida trying to meet and abduct a little girl.

Go down

Meet Andrew from Belleview Florida trying to meet and abduct a little girl. Empty Meet Andrew from Belleview Florida trying to meet and abduct a little girl.

Editor Post

Before you get into this story I wanna say to those living down in belleview Florida there are over five thousand pedo living in the Florida panhandle area most of them are repeat offenders as a lever 3 status meaning most of them are living homeless because they cannot find housing. most of them are receiving SSI disability but are using P.o. Boxes Instead of home addresses and most are frauding the social security disability

People in Florida need to make changes in the Sex offender registry those who fail to provide home address are subject to arrest for failure to comply with the sex offender registration requirements.

Please keep in mind you do have the right to look up a sex offender living in your community by going to the national sex offender registry athttps://www.nsopw.gov/

Please keep in mind you cannot harass or threaten them at anytime please also remember even though you dont want them living in your community they still have rights as well.

Now This bastard when you read the transcript isnt going to be pleasant so I am advising you know Im also including the video under the photo for you to view as well.

Meet Andrew from Belleview Florida trying to meet and abduct a little girl. 20220711

Transcript of the conversation below warning graphic

all right guys so currently we have a really disgusting predator that wanted to have a was it
0:36
14 15 year old girl come to some random plot of land where he's
0:43
homeless and lives in his friend's car apparently he talked about sex
0:51
and just a bunch of other really disgusting things he sent his
0:56
penis he was going to meet the kid at this corner right here

1:06
is this the corner
1:20
all right so we just saw him drive by when we were staked out at the meet-up
1:26
spot we saw him drive by with another person driving there's two men trying to come find this
1:33
little girl this is crazy all right so yeah this is
1:39
where it's outside his address where is his address is that the one that was on the phone yeah so go
1:45
straight let's just wait at his mailbox
1:52
and then when he shows up we cook all the cogs [Music]
1:57
the one on the left or right it's the oldest
2:03
the dude is with another predator like he's legit with another predator that's like coming here what are they
2:10
trying they're literally trying to abduct and rape a girl like what was that

2:15
there's two men grown men in a car
2:24
so protocol do we follow them next time some of that happens
2:29
um probably
2:41
because he's scared
2:46
because i think he saw us he could become
2:52
he might already be that he said he has no money you know light is homeless i feel like this dude
2:58
doesn't have gas just to be like so you got it that was him you got a
3:04
video of him i should have got not of him of the license plate
3:15
he definitely will see our car here and recognize it and he might just drive by acting like it's not his home and then
3:21
we can follow him and start there this is crazy this is legit crazy there
3:28
are people in this property who are like trying to lure little girls
3:35
to this place what the [ __ ]
3:41
two hours later
3:46
you know homeless people are less worried about exposure i think
3:52
but this neighborhood needs to know we also need [Music]
3:57
to expose this whole situation right which we already have everything i mean
4:03
we have him holding up three fingers we have
4:10
everything the address he said you know we have everything to expose him for what he did and i it's my word
4:17
i saw that man yeah you know that's my word he's a predator clearly this dude sent three
4:22
fingers to talk about trying to [ __ ] a kid i saw this dude at the end of the street in a red car in the passenger seat this
4:29
dude's bald and white and has wrinkles and was looking intently and that was him
4:36
so i saw him and that's my word you know and i'll upload it on that note we're gonna
4:43
show like i was like maybe just leaving flyers around here in this area
4:53
i thought i should call
5:02
[Music]
5:08
so i just want you to know that you're literally [Music] [ __ ] up like for literally making me
5:16
skate [ __ ] 20 minutes and then not even being there and everything like that
5:23
like you're really a piece of crap and like never do that again to anybody because that's [ __ ] up
5:30
i'll make him come back i feel like because i saw him being driven
5:47
this is crazy
5:54
yeah they're dangerous
6:17
i feel like that red car that just came out was it where'd that red car come from in here it pulled in there that's
6:23
the one that went in there that's him that was him go go go dude that was him go turn around
6:31
that was him go past it again
6:37
there's a person here who's trying to have sex with who they believe is a 15 year old little girl the address is 1-1
6:44
he's right here look at him he's in a red shirt he's in a red shirt he's in a red shirt
6:53
uh right in front of this address after this he basically retreated
6:58
somewhere to the left and we didn't see him um
7:03
we called the police the police were on their way and basically i texted him and i told him hey you know i'm ashley's mom
7:12
come out and have a conversation or we're calling the police and as you're about to see he decided to come out and
7:19
have a conversation with us
7:31
just pull up right here what are you trying to do here today drew are you armed no
7:38
pull up your shirt turn around all right
7:44
what are you what are you here to do look i she i met her on whisper and her head said she was 19 18 to 19.
7:53
and that's where it went she admitted that she was 16 i said whoa
8:00
no she said she was 15 years old but she told me no she didn't she said she was about to
8:05
be 16. you can pull it up right here correct you're correct you're correct but she put her ad on whisper
8:13
her ad yes she talking about an ad on whispers no ads on whispers she posted i
8:18
i'll bring you there's no ads on whisper are you talking about a post that she made post or whatever okay and you
8:23
responded to it right i said i my brother just died last night in a car accident and his and you're trying to
8:30
lure little girls here after your brother i'm gay okay yeah right yeah right yeah right
8:36
you lured a little girl here to have sex tonight no i don't even have a home
8:41
so you have a car he said let's just chill in the car and she talked about how she's only been
8:46
with two guys you said do you want me to be the third only yes i did you're right
8:52
but that's so what was the point of that because i'm trying to talk to you on a parental level right
9:00
because this is [ __ ] up you're correct and i'm a [ __ ] idiot
9:06
do you have kids i had a kid he passed away eight years ago
9:11
his mother actually killed him she was high on heroin and kicked him down the stairs
9:17
and he broke his neck and i just lost i just had my identity
9:23
stolen two and a half months ago by my ex-roommates and ever since then i've been homeless
9:30
i don't do things with little kids i'm not that way at all not at all honestly i just i
9:37
just i i don't know so did you or did you not send your dick no that's not mine
9:44
no no no no no no no did you or did you not send a dick that's not period whether you said what are you to say
9:49
it's yours or not i don't i don't care did you or did you not send a dick to this child remember okay well you can
9:55
pull it up you're on whisper right now aren't you i'm on whisper yeah and that's where i'm going
10:00
and oh her thing is all gone hmm
10:06
deleted that no i didn't delete nothing okay so you messaged her first correct i said
10:12
hey what's up you know she said she's bored and she wanted to talk to people and how
10:17
old are you i'm 38. you're 38
10:24
you sure about that 47 47
10:29
so why the [ __ ] did you just lie i don't know do you think i believed that you were 37
10:34
years old i wish you would have i know that i'm not trying to make a comedy thing since i know
10:41
i i'm just i'm honestly ma'am i i'm not thinking clear and it was stupid
10:48
and i had second doubts about this whole thing and that's why i sent i gave her a
10:54
completely different address and because i just didn't want it to happen
11:00
completely different address no you gave her this address no this is 11378.
11:07
regardless you're here and you told her you said you're by the fence we saw you by the fence were were you or were you
11:13
not right by that fence yeah i was on the phone right and you said that you were right by the fence then you said where are you
11:19
no she said she was back you want to keep lying because i'm not lying do you want help here or do you want us to call
11:25
the police because honestly this is disgusting i i agree this is disgusting
11:30
i agree and you're gonna say that what what are you doing what are you getting about putting her as at fault as
11:36
anything it's all my fault all my fault 100
11:42
and i should never i should have just exited the whole conversation
11:47
and you said i like sex to a 15 year old girl what's that about
11:52
i i don't know i don't i honestly i'm i'm like
11:59
[Music]
12:12
i i'm an idiot i am i'm [ __ ]
12:27
i'm i can't even say sorry because you won't believe me
12:33
but i do apologize and i i was never intentionally i was never your
12:39
name's not drew is it that's is my name yes yeah
12:44
andrew drew i go by drew because i don't like the name andrew the drew wasn't your name andrew is your
12:51
name andrew is my legal name yes but i go by drew because i don't like andrew it's too
13:00
i don't know professional and i'm obviously not a professional you're a pedophile
13:06
no no well that's what you that's what you came here to do today
13:12
by the fence waiting for the little girl to come to the fence what the hell along with actually i was
13:19
hoping to god that she wasn't gonna even come down here tell you the truth i said i was two houses past the fence
13:25
that's what my message said did you or did you not drive did i not what did you or did you not
13:31
drive past to see if she was up at the at the intersection no no i don't have a car
13:38
i don't have a car i don't have a license i have no car i
13:43
i stay in a car someone didn't drive you up there to see no ma'am okay well we do have everything
13:50
okay that's fine but i i didn't drive you didn't drive i didn't you didn't drive i haven't been in a car you didn't
13:57
drive someone drove you andrew let's be real here i think you could possibly get help
14:05
i i you know like i think that you know maybe
14:10
these people died in your life and this is the but if you can't even be real here we saw you
14:18
we saw you up there oh can i go to the intersection over here looking for the in the car with your friend that drove
14:25
you we saw you looking for a van
14:30
in a car you weren't driving the car it was a red car and someone drove you let's be real that was you yes or no in the passenger
14:36
i was in an suv a red suv yes a maroon one yes and but not looking for i we i went to
14:43
so you went to the intersection exactly where the little girl said she was but you weren't looking for the little girl
14:48
no because we were first of all she wasn't supposed to stay at the intersection i told her to come
14:54
down the street yes i did but i went to wawa to
15:01
get my friend yes for his car and that's where i went and we went i'm not wawa i'm sorry circle okay and you
15:08
can add you can go there ask him i was there i bought a polar pop and i put six dollars and eighty-nine cents in here
15:14
okay i don't doubt that you did any of that but you know like you took the exact route where the little girl said
15:19
she was at the intersection that's the only way to get to that's the only way to get it
15:26
there's no other way to get this is you correct hold on let me pull this up you sent a picture of yourself with three
15:31
fingers right yeah i did yes to verify that with you yes ma'am
15:38
and why after she said that she was about to turn 16 didn't you just block it it didn't even
15:44
it didn't even focus it didn't even it didn't even mend into my head
15:50
honestly until i finally why do you think that is that it didn't because i'm a [ __ ] [ __ ]
15:55
and i'm freaking i'm losing my mind i've been homeless for three months i was raised in a
16:01
a phenomenal home and i my life got screwed up by an ex-roommate
16:08
and ever since that's how your life gets screwed up by somebody else she you think someone has the power to screw up
16:14
your life oh yeah she stole my identity yeah i don't have a social media woman to
16:20
steal your identity because she's a computer wizard she got into all my emails
16:26
got into my google account all my google accounts i have no of my old google accounts she
16:31
has a profile on facebook sorry i have contacts and they're really dry uh she has my old profile on facebook
16:40
that she's totally changed around and she sends everybody messages from it i have all the messages that she's left me
16:47
every once she went into my google she got into my gmail she got into my face how does this
16:53
all lead up to you meeting with a 15 year old little girl when you're 47 years old allegedly because i'm
17:00
depressed and i not that i i am that gives you the right no it doesn't not at
17:05
all and i i i truly am bisexual but that doesn't i don't care no there i don't
17:12
care that's not that's not sorry
17:19
i i from the bottom of my heart i'm sorry i i i know that doesn't mean [ __ ] to you guys and excuse my language
17:25
but i i apologize why were you hiding back here when we told you to come and have a conversation
17:31
because i hate confrontations and it's not even confrontation it's me being in the wrong
17:37
and i i just i don't know my old way of thinking when i was
17:42
younger i used to run and hide honestly
17:48
i'm not i'm not lying your buddy that drove you yeah does he know about the little girl that you were gonna fit
17:53
because you know what that looks like two grown men pulling up to a little girl where she told you to go i understand that yes but
18:00
you know he had no clue he he doesn't he doesn't know any i don't tell i don't tell people about my
18:06
life anymore because it gets it
18:12
gets me honestly i'm sorry i
18:19
i i and you're right i need i need to call
18:25
and get some type of psychological something because if not i'm going to lose it and
18:30
i don't want to do that either i don't want to like hurt somebody else
18:35
some of my age you know i i i'm very sorry
18:41
and it's your ultimate decision to go ahead and what
18:47
is okay so show me all of you
18:52
okay so show me okay so show me because i wanted to see a picture she would never show me an
18:57
actual like picture like not nuked not new getting naked but a picture like
19:03
i was making i was seeing if this you know if if she was even a lot of people on whisper are fake
19:11
some are guys some are bots as they call them i guess and i was just asking
19:17
and there was nothing said about being naked she already sent you her face on whispers yeah
19:23
but then she went i told her i wanted to verify that she was not a police and and all that and and
19:28
why did you want to do that because it's just safety because i because even you don't you
19:35
don't know just like he says meeting up with the little girl no no no no it's looking good i know
19:42
i'm very nervous okay i'm very i'm very scared and i apologize i'm i'm twisting
19:48
all my words around right now i'm sorry i really am
19:54
she said you wanted to be safe what do you mean i wanted to make sure she you know that
20:00
she wasn't police and why because
20:06
you didn't want to go to jail tonight for being a pedophile yeah but i i didn't want to say it as
20:11
that because all i was going to oh my just wanted to talk but you're right
20:18
because i would have been and i that's really not me you just wanted to
20:24
talk again after saying i like such i said that i don't even know why i said
20:30
that one i can't go over the message i i i know you can
20:35
i know i i said show me something she says she just sends a question mark
20:40
clearly uncomfortable with you and you say i like sex
20:47
i paint
21:02
move [Music] honestly
21:07
it's dumb so why are you on whisper i was just on whisper because
21:12
i've actually met some friends on there honestly i have
21:19
and uh i i'm a 47 year old man i'll whisper there's talking to
21:26
it's not even it's talking to 15 year old little girl you're responding to a
21:31
post that says i'm so bored who wants to hang with emojis
21:38
does that even sound like somebody your age like a very very
21:44
you're gonna go and respond to something like that i don't know why i did it i really don't i cuz i'm just i'm upset
21:52
i've had i'm i'm upset and i don't
21:58
i'm not
22:04
i'm a fool i i am
22:09
i'm kind of disgusted with myself when does that when did the attraction to the kids start there's never been i've never
22:16
i've never done this before in my life honestly i have a spotless record with this whole
22:22
type of thing i've never done this before ever honestly that i'm my mom i've never
22:28
done that i got in trouble for a dui i got in trouble for marijuana possession and then
22:35
i got drugs planted on me by a friend of mine when i was 26. and that's what i've gotten in
22:41
trouble for i've never been in trouble since i moved to florida
22:47
and i i was trying to get my life turned around honestly
22:52
when i moved out here five years ago what i'm asking is at this point
22:59
you've done some god-awful [ __ ] trying to have a little girl come out
23:08
to the shitholes this is a [ __ ] this is a [ __ ] okay there's stuff
23:14
everywhere there there's there's trash i mean what the hell is going on here
23:20
and you're gonna invite her here after saying i like sex and i can be the
23:27
third person you have sex with and you're gonna tell me
23:33
that you can't pinpoint where you thought that that miners
23:40
were okay to do this type of [ __ ] with finding them attractive you're telling me that that's never
23:47
there's never a pinpoint of that it's never i swear to you it's never been like that ever
23:52
i've never done this i swear i i do other people live here
23:58
yeah they're at work i don't i don't even live in the house i
24:04
live in a grotto like the wooded area right over there
24:09
i don't even live in a house that's the truth too
24:16
i i and you want the little girl to come to your grotto no no no no no yes you
24:21
did i said we were gonna sit by we were gonna sit by the car that's what i said that's all i said i didn't you said you
24:28
live at the grotto i live in a grotto right behind the the house in front of the house over there
24:33
but i was going to sit right out here right out here
24:40
and have sex in the grotto where did you plan to have sex i didn't plan to have sex yes you did no i swear to you let's
24:46
stay real here i am being real honestly now i am being real i did not
24:52
have any plan on doing this at least i don't know why i said what is the what is the whole
24:57
um you guys talk about meeting up and you
25:03
say i'm dirty now let's be real what does that mean i'm dirty crap we showered in four days
25:08
no no no no no no no because she asked that do you want to smoke i haven't you
25:14
and you said not dirty like that but you have diseases don't you no hell no
25:20
i'm clean as a whistle i am clean as a whistle so why when she asked you about
25:27
oh i haven't showered either you say not like that a different kind of dirty you're talking about
25:32
because i haven't done any i haven't done laundry in a month i have that
25:38
you're more than welcome to smell my shirts i haven't honestly what do you think a little girl would even ever want to do
25:44
with you i told that's what i said i said i don't know why you want to come that's what i said you can find that in
25:50
there that's the point though but i thought the point because i i i went too far and i
25:55
couldn't i couldn't draw back i should have just erased everything and been done with it
26:02
you should have never even talked to a child in the first place erased everything and been done with it
26:07
well that's what you get out of this no no no but i should have not even
26:13
you're right i should have never messaged her in the first place but i saw 18 to
26:19
17 17 and are 18 to 19 and that you know their adult age
26:25
whatever immediately she told you she was 15 and you kept going on and she said okay i'll
26:32
leave you alone and what did you say i don't recall
26:38
honestly i could pull it all up if you like fine i i have no problem with that
26:44
because all my stuff is going on here it's not that i erased i still have
26:49
you said um what in response to her saying that she's 15.
26:54
yeah i think you said that right yes i did
27:00
i did and she says sorry i'll leave you alone
27:05
you recall that i do and you say wait text me
27:12
and you send her your number yeah
27:18
so you're like no no no wait wait wait wait here's my number
27:34
hi guys what's going on it's pti just wanted to quickly pop in and let you guys know that um our videos aren't
27:41
getting monetized a lot of people are under the impression that they are if you would like to support us we have website memberships
27:49
five ten twenty dollar tier this helps so much with gas legal assistance gear
27:57
um time you know that's the biggest thing time to catch these people time to
28:03
brainstorm on new ideas on how to expose these people you know we want to we have
28:08
endless endless ideas of expanding pti and doing huge amazing things for all of
28:16
these communities in the united states and more we want branches in the uk canada
28:22
everywhere you know our vision is endless and the reality is you know a lot of
28:29
catchers a lot of people who are just doing anything for the betterment of society for some
28:35
reason there's this stigma there's this thing where people are scared to ask for donations because
28:41
they are scared of the you're doing this for money thing okay guys the reality is
28:47
and i'm talking to the people who want to say that everything in this life costs money i would do this out of my own pocket and
28:53
that's what we've been doing regardless if i was getting paid for this or not i love doing this we love
29:01
catching predators and it doesn't matter if we were getting paid or not we would still do it we just have to do it less
29:07
and my vision is huge reality is we need your help and um i'm not scared to say that
29:14
um i appreciate you guys and it by no means do we expect you guys to
29:19
donate if you're going to stretch your bank account to do so and please don't i want that to go to you i want that to go
29:25
to your kids i want don't donate if you are not financially in a position to we want to go on trips
29:31
we want to we want to go across country we want to be able to do a poll and you guys say
29:37
go to arizona like everyone votes on arizona and we just go there you know like these are the things that i want to do i want to be able to go and talk to
29:44
real victims survivors that have been through these things and help them help them expose their abusers
29:52
we have so many ideas and things that we want to do and we need your help to do that so
29:58
we have the website memberships as i said we also have patreon but i definitely would recommend going through
30:04
the website instead um people catchers are getting removed left and right on patreon and it's sad we
30:11
also have cash out for one time donations um a dollar helps guys like seriously uh you know
30:18
nothing helps your your comments your shares your likes the the kind words
30:24
from all of you in the comments i see every one of your comments i love you guys and
30:29
we also have merch coming soon we also have affiliate links down below things we recommend we have
30:36
mace gear all types of stuff that's approved by us um that you guys can
30:42
buy through these affiliate links and we get a small percentage um and it really helps so
30:48
uh yeah i appreciate all of you guys and back to the video
30:58
hello how you doing uh stupid honestly what's going on i
31:07
made a big mistake and talked to their daughter who's underage i did
31:15
i don't have my wallet on me i can give you my name though and
31:21
that's fine it's not a problem it's not my daughter which i said i
31:26
don't know what my name is but he wanted to bring her here
31:33
presumably he's homeless do you have a middle name uh david is my middle name he talks about how
31:40
um well like we have a deputy
31:58
his daughter died last night in the car wreck and i've just i've been an emotional [ __ ] wreck excuse my language i apologize
32:06
and i um i was on whisper and i saw someone said
32:12
that they were bored so i messaged them and said if they were 17 or 19. um
32:17
their daughter before uh she told me it's angela yes
32:23
her name on ashley you're right correct can you get your information real quick we're going to start on
32:28
getting the shares off at some point so as i'm editing this video i just
32:34
wanted to let you guys know this isn't usually how i would do an interrogation um but seeing as we were on this random
32:42
you know property and bum [ __ ] egypt with you know trash and random things scattered
32:50
everywhere and other homeless people he said live there and you know after seeing two grown men you know coming to
32:58
possibly abduct a child i wasn't really in the mood to be getting out of the car
33:04
and doing a whole entire hour-long investigation on this guy you
33:10
know we were also making sure that we were safe and that we weren't going to get shot and
33:16
not make it home and then i guess i sent her one of the other things which i i mean there's
33:22
no guessing about it did right yeah sure okay there's not much guesswork to it no
33:27
you're correct i mean specifically he wanted you guys or whoever he's talking about
33:35
now just make sure you don't believe him dead point sir no not at all
33:42
that's fine i don't have a problem with that sir i'm not i'm not trying to hide nothing i i really am not
33:48
i'm not listen yeah
34:15
okay any questions for me guys you guys want to report i didn't write it on there do you want the report
34:20
number um you can hold on to that and then i'll go to my car if y'all want to meet over there at the end of the driveway we can okay
34:26
all right guys so basically um he gave me his email i'm gonna send over the evidence and everything a
34:33
report is being filed which is usually how it goes we'll see where it goes from there and
34:39
they're going to do their own investigation the detective is going to get involved
34:45
and hopefully this monster gets prosecuted um but either way we've notified the
34:52
neighbors and that's amazing and his whole community
34:57
is going to be aware i'm going to include you in the report because they might be reaching out to
35:02
you have you been reached out by us at any time well you as a county yeah
35:07
the sheriff's office uh other sheriff's offices not married okay so they're probably gonna give you a phone call um
35:13
just to get more information yeah absolutely okay anything you have don't delete it um yeah i'm sending you all
35:19
that as well okay all right guys well look i appreciate it y'all be safe especially with
35:24
dealing with this type of stuff all right thank you so much
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit