WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vigilanti Group to catch Predators update Chet Goldstein Aka Alex

Go down

Vigilanti Group to catch Predators update Chet Goldstein Aka Alex Empty Vigilanti Group to catch Predators update Chet Goldstein Aka Alex

The group known as PP Predator Patrol based here in the united states which is run Chet Goldstein a man we did a story before on.we have confirmed that he had admitted sending photo of his own penis to predators to entrap them. now does this break federal law ? yes in a way it does.

should charges be files I say yea charges should be filed against this person and all of the chat logs be investigated by the FBI and all account seized because of the fact if your going out to catch predators that's a major no no plus you cannot force anyone to talk to you either that violated there rights but however I do know that I attempted to get a hold of Tommy Fallowler from Colorado Ped Patrol by email he hasn't return my email request to be interviewed.

Another group also Ny Creep Catch that will be another story on him in the coming days stay tune for that one also.
what he doing also is illegal.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit