WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUNCH-DRUNK PELOSI: New Video Emerges of Nasty Nancy Threatening to Punch Trump on Jan. 6

Go down

PUNCH-DRUNK PELOSI: New Video Emerges of Nasty Nancy Threats Empty PUNCH-DRUNK PELOSI: New Video Emerges of Nasty Nancy Threatening to Punch Trump on Jan. 6

Nancy was fired up on Jan. 6.

According to a newly-surfaced video, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was ready to punch then-President Donald Trump if he marched on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

From The New York Post:

The clip opens with Pelosi in her office watching the one-term president delivering an incendiary speech during his “Save America” rally, in which he vowed to never concede the results of the election and urged his supporters to “walk down to the Capitol.”

Pelosi remarks that “it’s very dangerous what he’s doing,” then jokingly tells her aides to relay to Trump “if he comes here, we’re going to the White House,” which draws laughter.

The Speaker then looks out the window onto the Mall and remarks on the large crowd of Trump’s followers: “They’re marching up.”

Pelosi’s Chief of Staff Terry McCullough then informs her that the Secret Service had dissuaded Trump from coming to Capitol Hill because they do not have the resources to protect him there, but she notes “that could change.”

“If he comes, I’m gonna punch him out,” a defiant Pelosi exclaims. “I’ve been waiting for this, for trespassing on the Capitol grounds. I’m gonna punch him out, and I’m gonna go to jail and I’m gonna be happy.”

Trump ultimately didn’t show up, so Americans never got to see Nancy’s knockout punch.

All trump has to do is give Nancy Pelosi a big fat sloppy french kiss she in the bathroom using mouth wash over a million times.

Watch the Video Link Here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit