WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Justice for the family of the Parkland Shooting

Go down

No Justice for the family of the Parkland Shooting  Empty No Justice for the family of the Parkland Shooting

Today the family received no justice for the death of there love one today the jury voted 11 to 1 in favor of the death penalty with one person holding out.Nickolas Cruz will face life without the possibility of parole.

Angry Parent voiced out today about the decisions saying he is an animal a piece of trash a few even asked why do we have the death penalty when were not going to use it but one family member said one person murders another person he gets the death penalty but Nickolas Cruz murders 17 people he doesn't get the death penalty that's unheard of he said.

Sentencing will be November 1st at 9 Am for those wondering.

My Editorial On this subject

This piece of trash deserves to die for the murder of 14 school children and three adults this bastard got away because the one of the jury felt sorry for the bastard I wouldn't have I would of gave him the death penalty I would have voted for the death penalty.

I hope this bastard runs into big bubba in the jail and lets him have it up the ass every night for the rest of his life

I know once he there and they found out that he killed 14 children in parkland in the school they are all going to after him and they will kill him not even protective custody is going to stop them from killing him.

he dead meat once he gets there and by now they already heard that he got life in prison he cant appeal this because I plead guilty to the seventeen charges of murder in the first degree and they asked this are you pleading guilty of his own free will and he said yes so once he said yes to those certain question he done.

I hope the family gets justice while he in prison either way I wouldn't shed a tear for this bastard Nickolas Cruz

Rot In Hell
Mutha fucka

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

No Justice for the family of the Parkland Shooting :: Comments

Admin (D)

Post Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:04 pm by Admin (D)

I hope he rots in prison that fucking prick

Admin (D) likes this post

Back to top Go down