WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trial starts for former Hilton school principal accused of sexually abusing 26 students

Go down

Trial starts for former Hilton school principal accused of sexually abuse Empty Trial starts for former Hilton school principal accused of sexually abusing 26 students

ROCHESTER, N.Y. — The case against a former principal accused of sexually abusing students is back in court.

Jury selection begins on Monday in the trial of Kirk Ashton, who is charged with sexually abusing 26 students as principal of Northwood Elementary School in Hilton.

Court documents state that from 2004 to 2021, Ashton locked boys in his office and fondled them. One lawsuit accuses him of abusing the same boy weekly for six years. The judge has said the trial could last up to three weeks based on the number of allegations.

Owners Comments

Back in August of this year I got a thing from jury commission about Jury duty If I knew it might be for thing I would of gladly done it.not for despite but to make sure justice is served and justice for those victims are met.I would of love to indicted him on the charges.

No Mercy
No forgiveness

I put in in state prison for 7 years for statutory rape and endangering the welfare of a child.

sick prick
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit