WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PENCE BACKS TRUMP: Mar-a-Lago Raid 'Undermines Public Confidence in Our System of Justice'

Go down

PENCE BACKS TRUMP: Mar-a-Lago Raid 'Undermines Public Confidence in Our Sys Empty PENCE BACKS TRUMP: Mar-a-Lago Raid 'Undermines Public Confidence in Our System of Justice'

Former Vice President Mike Pence stepped up to defend former President Trump —slamming the FBI in the process. Pence shared his thoughts on Twitter, saying he shares the concerns of millions of Americans.

“I share the deep concern of millions of Americans over the unprecedented search of the personal residence of President Trump,” Pence said in a Twitter thread. “No former President of the United States has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence in American history.”

“After years where FBI agents were found to be acting on political motivation during our administration, the appearance of continued partisanship by the Justice Department must be addressed,” the former VP continued.

Mike Pence
·
Aug 9, 2022
@Mike_Pence
·
Follow
I share the deep concern of millions of Americans over the unprecedented search of the personal residence of President Trump. No former President of the United States has ever been subject to a raid of their personal residence in American history.

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
·
Follow
After years where FBI agents were found to be acting on political motivation during our administration, the appearance of continued partisanship by the Justice Department must be addressed.

“Yesterday’s action undermines public confidence in our system of justice and Attorney General Garland must give a full accounting to the American people as to why this action was taken and he must do so immediately,” Pence added.

Mike Pence
·
Aug 9, 2022
@Mike_Pence
·
Follow
Replying to @Mike_Pence
After years where FBI agents were found to be acting on political motivation during our administration, the appearance of continued partisanship by the Justice Department must be addressed.

Mike Pence
@Mike_Pence
·
Follow
Yesterday's action undermines public confidence in our system of justice and Attorney General Garland must give a full accounting to the American people as to why this action was taken and he must do so immediately.

Notably, Pence and Trump have been on the outs since the January 6th breach of the U.S. Capitol. During an interview in June, the former VP acknowledged the distance between the pair.

“We parted very amicably on Jan. 20,” Pence told Fox News. “I don’t know if the president and I will ever see eye to eye on my duties on Jan. 6, but, in the aftermath of that tragic day, we sat down, and we talked through it. And then we rolled our sleeves up and finished the final weeks of our administration working together.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit