WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thirty Seven Years ago On June 21 Remembering that Moment

Go down

Thirty Seven Years ago On June 21 Remembering that Moment  Empty Thirty Seven Years ago On June 21 Remembering that Moment

This Monday June 21st 2022 will be the 37th anniversary of me graduating High School

I am one of the class of 85 from Jefferson High School in Rochester N.y and the last of the family members to graduated from there.

Since Ive been out I make a stop by to see the old building I went to and I remember making a joke about Roy E Vanderlinder by calling him Duck feet Vanderlinder and boy did I get In trouble he caught me calling him that in the hall way and I didn't know he was there he must of been hiding and someone snitched on me I think its was that Jimmie Chambers who snitched on me and when I yelled out wheres Duck Feet today I didn't know he was behind me and he tapped me on the shoulder and said I wanna see you in my office.

When I went there he asked me politely to stop calling him that and I said okay I was only joking after some of my family members told me about it.everyone who seen in the lunch room asked what happen and I told them the truth.

they said dude you got lucky dude you didnt get kicked out of school or get expelled .

after time went by I also pissed off miss Knight the sentry numerous times too.

Id get a pass from study all to the library instead I leave and go home I sneak out the side door and cross the street see the sentry cannot touch you off school grounds once you leave off school ground and your within 30 feet from the building thay could do squat.

everytime I leave I sneak out until she caught me but failed to catch me> I was a little too fast for slow pock magraw.she was so slow the only thing she was catching was my dust in the wind.

the next day she seen me and walked up to me and went to grab me and I put it to straight you touch me and Ill be suing the school and your ass will be fired two of my friends heard me say it and one of my boxing buddy's was there and said he right so instead she went to my dean and told him he called me down I lied to him and he believed me over her and I called her a moron and a stupid idiot .finally she gave up on me and left me alone.

On June 21st 1985 I graduated .

Worked three years for the city school district I quit after the third year I was working at John Marshall as food service and Cleaner at Edison Tech and worked one more year at this store and that was it had a bunch of medical issues after that.

Moved out to Macedon N.y from 89 to 95
Moved back to this shit hole from 95 to 98
Moved to Chili from 98 to 2003
Live Now In Gates from 2003 til the present 2022

So you now know my life story about me

Yes I was 100% trouble back then
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit