WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Editorial on the Buffalo Shooting

Go down

My Editorial on the Buffalo Shooting  Empty My Editorial on the Buffalo Shooting

Over the past couple of weeks Ive notice the main stream media Harping over this mass shooting in Buffalo N.y

I do not agree with Payton Gendron Hate crime however I will not give him his 15 minutes of fame for the ten people he killed or the three people he injured.

Payton needs to be locked up into a mental ward at a prison where he cannot have access to the outside world nor shall he receive and way in communication with others including family members.

This is why we did not post the mass shooting story and this is my editorial on the explanation and my feeling this should have never happen to anyone regardless of race or color everyone is equal.

as we end this Editorial we do send are condolences to the 10 peoples families who lost love ones because of one bad apple who lives in society and couldn't control him self from Hate or killing and naming people for no reason.

Note as of today I am posting a notice that all racist comments will be removed and those making them will be removed and banned from accessing this news feed and those who make terrorst threats will be reported to the FBI JTF

Thank you
The Owner Jimmy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit