WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin Pedo caught again WTF

Go down

Wisconsin Pedo caught again WTF  Empty Wisconsin Pedo caught again WTF

Share this story

Wisconsin Pedo caught again WTF  20220510

Caught again doing the same thing

My comment these are the people who like to molest kids and they think its okay and its not.

Did you hear what I said?

This pedophile attempted to lure this child as a sex slave I seen this story came out I said holy shit this bastard needs to be exposed as a child molester and the transcript is so graphic we wont show it

Cory, 42 of Green Bay Wisconsin, lured an 8 to a closed hardware store at 9:30 at night. Instead, he met Tommy Crom Colorado Ped Patrol Instead and PCI: Predator Catcher Indianapolis. This was after he was chatting with 6 decoys between 8-13.

Update and Owners Comments 07/19/2022

We just learned his case is going to trial on the two previous catches all total 15 felony which carry a long sentence in Wisconsin.

I hope the judge put him in there until he dies in prison. he is a sick and worst of all he a chomo 4 life

Honestly I dont see why these guys dont have supervised parole for life this way they can be controlled and be monitored and this way if they violate it the go to jail. rape 3 times you get life in prison so you cant hurt anyone or anyone child..
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit