WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reported to Secret Service as a threat to Former President Trump

Go down

Reported to Secret Service as a threat to Former President Trump Empty Reported to Secret Service as a threat to Former President Trump

Yesterday I received a phone call from my cousin about a threat that was made to former president Donald J Trump this threat I took seriously enough to warranted me to do my job as United States Citizento report it to secret service in Tampa Florida.that's because Donald J Trump resides in Florida so it goes to them there not here.this way this person will have to make travel arrangement to fly there

Facebook had refused to remove the content saying its doesn't go against there terms of service but what I am going to tell you does.

the person who posted it was Michelle Nati

she writes: This is the weekend for this/ Right?

the photo shows Trump tied on a cross with Pelosi with a sword near his side and trumps wife at her knee's crying and like four democrats watching and some idiot playing the violin.

this is a sick freaking world we live in.

Another thing if I see any post on here of threats Ill report you too I don't give a dam

Photo cannot be posted it violates our terms of service
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit