WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green Light Network Set to do Construction In Gates N.y

Go down

Green Light Network Set to do Construction In Gates N.y  Empty Green Light Network Set to do Construction In Gates N.y

Green Light Network Set to do Construction In Gates N.y  Img_2011

The following area in set is scheduled for construction for the green light networks .

I am being told these three area will be the first this year

If you live in the district Francine you are scheduled for this year

if you are in the District of Brooklea are are also scheduled for this year

if you are in the district of Woodshire you are also scheduled for this year also

Note Those who need to fill out easement for construction can begin

The following District listed in Red you will need to fill out an easement form at GreenLightNetworks.com

if you live in the district of Markie you need to fill out an easement form at green light networks

If you live in the district of Shadywood you will need to fill out an easement form at green light networks

if you live in the district of Matilda you will also need to fill out an easement form at green light networks.

Note Those who live District at at Colonial Manor Apartments and Fox Run districts your sign up very very low Im being told sign up now.get the ball running in your area.

Those In the district of Trolley Blvd The sign up arte there is also low were at 62% the first I found out those who did not receive a flyer plz contact me Ill drop one off when it warms up or ill stick it in your mail box for you if you like me too.

Not enough sign up in these district

Hidden Valley HOA
Lee Road
Buffalo Road
Rochester Airport

Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit