WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Gestapo Price Hikes from Spectrum

Go down

No More Gestapo Price Hikes from Spectrum  Empty No More Gestapo Price Hikes from Spectrum

Today was the final day on dealing with spectrum cable and internet, I've been with them 21 years and during that time price hikes over price hikes that was enough for me and they even doing it to our seniors citizen the old people who only get a small amount of raise in there pension checks every year .

these people dont even offer a Discount for people 55 and older or those receiving disability.

all they care about is your wallet not about you or your family.

I've been reading news articles that spectrum has lost over sixty-one thousand internet customers and over two hundred and twenty five thousand cable tv subscribers because Gestapo Price Hikes from Spectrum.

This is exactly why people are cutting the cord on cable people rather pay for price cheaper like You tube tv or Hulu or Fubo TV .

People in New York are also Signing up for Frontier and Green Light and also signing up for T-Mobile for internet service just to save money. And have entertainment even people are signing up for Netflix and Amazon Prime and people are buying the Roku and the firestick to access other channels for free like Tubi Tv and Crackle tv Pluto Tv CW Channel .freevee channel and more.

This what cost cutting is for me maybe not for some of you but you may wanna think about for the future.

Story By
Admin (J)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit