WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978

Go down

NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978  Empty NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978

NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978  Images11NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978  Images12NEWS FLASH BACK OF A MAFIA HIT BACK IN APRIL OF 1978  Images13
Does anyone remember back in April of 1978 in Rochester N.y a mafia hit took place?

I do I remember hearing a major boom when I was with my father at his work loading his truck for the next day delivery to the stores in Rochester Buffalo and Syracuse N.y

That was the day Sammy Gingello was killed in a bomb blast and left his guards Thomas Torpey and Tommy Taylor injured that day.that was also the day I remember the media was calling us Italians gangsters and drug lords and calling us terrorist back in those days.

I also know the FBI would put Rats in there gangs to find out what they were doing I also know back then other members were ratting out each others and pay the ultimate price on doing so.

To this day there are hardly any members of the mafia left there are also hardly anyone left from the 1970's still around now including Torpey and Taylor who recently passed away and still til this day people also wondered what was the real purpose of being a gangster? money ? fame? celebrity Status? I don't think so. was it involving Drugs. hardly think of that would be the case either .but the media did and accused them of it along with the FBI .

The mainstream media was corrupt back then as they are now and has been and always will be corrupt as far as im concern.a lot of the mafia hangout places were destroyed and demolished by the city and towns including the restaurant known as the Blue Gardenia which was located on Empire blvd that building was shut down by the federal government at that point and time and was ordered to be demolished at once.

Sammy Conviction was also over turned afters the police lied under oath about the drugs and admitted to planting drugs which caused the conviction of Sammy Gingello .

This wasn't the only thing major hits at mafia home were another problem police would also be informant to other mafia groups also they snitch on others rival gangsters just to see more blood shed and watch and see them kill each other off. The Rochester Police Dept back then were called Nazi Police the Fuzz The Heat Storm Troopers thats right even back in the 1950's and 1960's and 1970's Police were called these names those names are not even used anymore that's because most of the hippies are not longer existing here they moved out and left this shit hole state of Upstate N.y and went to California area .

Now today standards you can get the truth about anything on the web but you better double check it before you pass judgement about a group or organization it could get you killed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit