WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Penalty News

Go down

Death Penalty News  Empty Death Penalty News

HERE IS THE UPDATE ON THE DEATH PENALTY NEWS FOR JANUARY 24TH 2023

Last month Robert Fratta of Texas was Executed by lethal injection on January the 10th for him he wont be back to hurt another person again and this what need to be done to murderers in all states in my opinion.

Scott Eizember of Oklahoma Executed back on January 12th 2023 for this guy he finally met his maker and the chamber of death and was executed by lethal injection too bad he didn't get the electric chair that would of been much faster for this murdering thug .

and finally Scott McLaughlin was also Executed on January 3rg 2023 but finding out he was a transgender which make this a 1st time ever a transgender was executed in the United States in my years living on this gods green earth.I don't think the lord will let him into his kingdom after all it does go against the bible.

here are the upcoming death penalty execution date

We have two in Texas that are scheduled for the month of February and thank god none is on my birthday next month we have one in Missouri one in Florida and One in Ohio and one in Oklahoma
However one in Ohio got a reprieve however.

February
1 TX Wesley Ruiz
7 MO Leonard Taylor
8 TX John Ballentine
15 OH Stanley L. Fitzpatrick — REPRIEVED
16 OK Richard Glossip
23 FL Donald Dillbeck

The Month Of March list is also being posted for those in the following States.
three in Texas one in Pennsylvania one in Oklahoma one in Ohio
March
7 TX Gary Green
7 PA John Eichinger
9 OK Jemaine Cannon
9 TX Arthur Brown
15 OH Charles Lorraine
29 TX Anibal Canales, Jr.

please note we have been informed that David A. Sneed of Ohio RESENTENCED TO LIFE on January 31, 2022 under Ohio’s serious mental illness law Therefore he will not be executed under the mental hygiene act which protect mentally ill due to sickness or other type of illness .

Owners Comment: My opinion David A. Sneed should still be put to death regardless sorry I have no Sympathy for his only his victims family.
Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit