WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Look at the FEAR these Bastards are generating over "Omicron" Thats your government doing this to you. there lying

Go down

Look at the FEAR these Bastards are generating over "Omicron" Thats your government doing this to you. there lying Empty Look at the FEAR these Bastards are generating over "Omicron" Thats your government doing this to you. there lying

I know that _some_ people can get themselves very worked-up emotionally when they're afraid, but what's taking place with this Omicron nonsense, has crossed the Rubicon.

Look at the FEAR these COVID pushers are actually generating in the real world.

A commercial airline pilot sent this photo of a passenger on one of his flights this week:

Look at the FEAR these Bastards are generating over "Omicron" Thats your government doing this to you. there lying COVID-Retard-Airplane-12-30-2021

And look at this woman in a supermarket:

Look at the FEAR these Bastards are generating over "Omicron" Thats your government doing this to you. there lying COVID-Retard-Supermarket

If I did or said something that frightened the general public, and what __ I __ did resulted in THIS type of public reaction, I have no doubt at all they would find a way to throw _me_ in jail.

Yet when THEY do it . . . and it's all a demonstrable fraud . . . it's all somehow OK.

See this?  Stop this shit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit