WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Id Required to Puchase Money Orders are you freaking kidding me?

Go down

Id Required to Puchase Money Orders are you freaking kidding me?  Empty Id Required to Puchase Money Orders are you freaking kidding me?

This is the first editorial Ive ever done on a story like this one.

In my 57 yrs living on his gods green earth Have I ever heard of an ID for a fucking Money Order.
yea that's right you heard it correctly you need an ID to purchase a money order? are you fucking crazy or mentally fucking retarded.

I went to the CVS here In Gates and Wanted to get a money order the girls ask me for an Id and And I asked why is it required that you have a Id to purchase a money order/ her reply its the stores policy so I called there customer Care and asked them the same question.

Customer Care Said an ID is required to make sure your over the age of 18 she said its just like buying Cigarettes and Beer and lottery tickets. but really its not that's just total bullshit that's like asking a cat to go drag a cow grazing in the pasture for god sake's

its kind of retarded in my opinion and the most dumbest thing.even though the money order will cost for $2.50 for each money order.Which is somewhat reasonable.

But in an honest opinion they think were drug dealers or something.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit