WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking News (AP) At Least 3 Killed in St. Louis School Shooting, Suspect Dead

Go down

Breaking News (AP) At Least 3 Killed in St. Louis School Shooting, Suspect  Empty Breaking News (AP) At Least 3 Killed in St. Louis School Shooting, Suspect Dead

According to a Fox News report, at least three people were killed in a shooting at a St. Louis, Missouri high school on Monday, including the shooter, an adult, and another female.

From Fox News:

St. Louis Public Schools announced earlier Monday that eight people, including at least two students, had been transported to a local hospital, and police are on the scene. The St. Louis Police Department also confirmed that its officers had responded to an “active shooting incident” and said a suspect was in custody.

Police did not clarify the age of the third victim, a female, nor did they clarify her relationship to the school.

St. Louise Police Chief Michael Slack said the doors to the school were locked, something that “bought time” for school security officers to react.

“There was an exchange of gunfire,” Slack said.

The shooting occurred at the Central Visual and Performing Arts high school. The SLMPD declined to offer further details when contacted by Fox News Digital.

Missouri Senator Josh Hawley commented on the tragic event on Twitter, calling the news “devastating.”

“Devastating news in St. Louis. I’m grateful for the swift response of local law enforcement. My office is in contact with local authorities and we stand ready to offer all assistance possible.”

Devastating news in St. Louis. I’m grateful for the swift response of local law enforcement. My office is in contact with local authorities and we stand ready to offer all assistance possible https://t.co/8WpBPKp0vw

— Josh Hawley (@HawleyMO) October 24, 2022

More over at Fox News:

This is devastating. Jackie and I are praying for the victims, their families, the students, and faculty of the Central Visual and Performing Arts high school.https://t.co/uRln756uV4

— Blaine Luetkemeyer (@RepBlaine) October 24, 2022

Owners Comments: Blame the Democrats its there fault with defunding police and bail reform.
Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit