WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRONG DON, WEAK JOE: Majority of GOP Want Trump 2024, Only One-Third of Dems Want Biden

Go down

STRONG DON, WEAK JOE: Majority of GOP Want Trump 2024. Empty STRONG DON, WEAK JOE: Majority of GOP Want Trump 2024, Only One-Third of Dems Want Biden

According to a I&I/TIPP Polls survey released this week, former President Donald Trump is enjoying significantly more support from his party than Biden is from his fellow donkeys; the survey asked both Democrats and Republicans who they would vote for if their respective presidential primary were held today.

Biden failed to garner a majority of  support, as roughly one-third of Democrats — 34 percent — said they would choose him. Former first lady Michelle Obama came in second with 11 percent support, followed by Vice President Kamala Harris (10 percent), Sen. Bernie Sanders (7 percent), Hillary Clinton (5 percent), and Pete Buttigieg and Gov. Gavin Newsom, both of whom garnered four percent each. No other candidate came close, but 11 percent of Democrats said they remain unsure of who they would support.

Biden’s 34 percent, however, is a four-percent uptick from the 30 percent who said the same in August’s survey.

Unlike Biden, Trump has significantly more support from his base, as 54 percent of Republicans said they would vote for him in the GOP primary. That is up from the 53 percent who said the same in August, prior to the FBI’s unprecedented Mar-a-Lago raid.

No other Republican comes close, as Gov. Ron DeSantis came in second with 15 percent, followed by former Vice President Mike Pence (8 percent). No other Republican saw anything over two percent.Ten percent of Republicans, however, said they remain unsure.

The survey concludes that Biden is “weak across the board within his own constituency, the Democrats.” Trump, however, does not have that issue.

MAGA Agent Rebecca
@GadgetCan2
·
Follow
Majority of Republicans Choose Trump in 2024, Just One-Third of Democrats Support a Biden Bid

220 in the house  
50 in the senate  

Combine both together would mean 90% would re elect Joe Biden
combine the same numbers for Kamala Harris would be the same as Joe Biden

The Reason both are weak even Polosi admitted that several times this week after Harris Failed with Russia and Ukraine war which Russia attacked them and Biden did not want to Apply more sanction on Russia but Instead he put more on Iran than he should of on Russia now Russia is out of control and now china a major threat to the United States with threats of attack on U.S Soil and China has put Israel on notice also if they got involved in the Russia and Ukraine attacks along with the United Kingdom Turkey and several other countries..

My Editorial

I think we should just blow China and Iran off the face of the earth and destroy these there country once that is done that would end the terror threat for everyone and take out Syria also and philistinism maybe then these assholes will stop there shit if you blow them to smithereens.

Hold Joe Biden and his Son Hunter  under espionage with China and with Russia for the bursima I have the proof and Im going to expose one piece of it to the world    

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit