WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colorado Ped Patrol Catches nastiest Predator ever viewers discretion advised

Go down

Colorado Ped Patrol Catches nastiest Predator ever  Empty Colorado Ped Patrol Catches nastiest Predator ever viewers discretion advised

Colorado Ped Patrol Catches nastiest Predator ever  20220710

Please Share this story urgent request.
We are learning there are more victims out there we want to come forward.
Colorado Ped Patrol Catches nastiest Predator ever

viewers discretion advised
Meet Dennis Chambers of Colorado he was texting who he thought was a 13 yr old girl for sex the text messages are so graphic in nature we are showing you the entire transcript of the conversation below  

Transscript Warning this is graphic in nature

1:57
all right at least get down there and see if we can get dennis to come outside and have a little chat with us
2:08
[Music]
2:18
hey dennis how's it going
2:25
my name's tommy i'm with colorado pet patrol i was wondering if we could have a little conversation with you is it me yeah with you sure i was
2:32
wondering if you guys sold mustache rides here mustache right yeah yeah okay my name's tommy i'm with colorado
2:38
pet patrol i'm not i'm i'm okay you know who i am how do you know who i am because i [ __ ] with you on the internet
2:44
you do you watch my channel yeah okay so yeah and i work with because i know we have what you guys do
2:51
okay so you know why i'm here joke yeah it was a joke yeah it was a joke so so do you think that's a joke yeah
2:58
yeah what was the joke it's a joke because looking you guys set everybody up i talked to people i talk to everybody
3:05
so i don't care okay no i just came to talk to you i wasn't gonna necessarily call the police but if you're just gonna
3:10
act like it's no big deal we'll just call the police do whatever you want i talk to people i understand i understand
3:16
and that's why we came to give you the respect to talk to you first that's fine talk to me okay you know i understand it i understand what you guys do i know
3:23
exactly what you're doing well why would you talk about eating a 13 year old out you know what i mean that's that's a
3:28
felony bro it's a joke it's not a joke when you say it online it's not a joke
3:33
dude we have 95 guys go on moocoo space yep and you [ __ ] with everybody we don't talk with everybody
3:40
you you reached out to us first you reached out to us first reached out to me i didn't text i didn't talk to you i
3:45
didn't text you i didn't i'm being as cool as i can send you pictures yeah i know i know but watch you you you sent us a friend request and
3:51
we accepted it i did not look you sent me a friend request but i got it all right here i can just turn this into the
3:57
police bro you're crazy
4:07
no no no if you don't you you want to have sex with a 13 year old that's not a sex offender do you want me to call the police i came
4:13
to get just to talk i don't care talk to me okay well then take some accountability we wouldn't
4:19
have came here if you wouldn't have said you were gonna pick her up and have sex with her okay but you shouldn't talk to a 13 year old correct
4:25
right i don't talk to i talk to everybody on the court ready to go with the police i mean we can call the police
4:31
do what you we got three felonies right here i'm telling you right now i'm gonna call the police i want you to be held accountable i didn't [ __ ] do anything
4:37
you i don't do nothing i talked to look i talked to everybody on muku on tommy you said you were gonna eat her [ __ ]
4:44
out a 13 year old child you said you were gonna eat her [ __ ] out is that okay to do you knew it was tommy
4:51
so you created all those felonies to meet tommy yeah that's [ __ ] stupid you why didn't you just message me i
4:57
came in mitchell because you don't have to put a [ __ ] child did you guys do this uh 206 and we got
5:03
96 arrests coming today will be 96. you [ __ ] scumbag take a little accountability you were
5:09
gonna [ __ ] a 13 year old get the [ __ ] out of my face you're a scumbag call the police [ __ ] this guy [ __ ] this guy you
5:15
scumbag sorry guys he's a [ __ ] child predator man he's a [ __ ] sex offender
5:22
hey does anybody know the owner of this business let's call his boss too let's call his boss too yeah let's get him out
5:28
here he's a [ __ ] sex offender he wants to have sex with 13 year old little kids
5:34
thank you man you're here
5:45
having sex with a 13 year old's a pedophile you're a pedophile bro you're a
5:50
pedophile [Music]
6:00
well why didn't you tell us that then why didn't you tell us that he was trying to hook us up with his son he called ray huh he's on the phone with
6:07
right yeah it's good yeah you might want ray to come down here hopefully ray fires your dumb ass i don't work for it well whoever whoever
6:14
owns this i just helped him out yeah it looks like you want to help a 13 year old out too that's never had sex before
6:20
in her life man and if you wanted to you know what you're the seventh person
6:25
that said they were trying to meet me if you knew me you wouldn't be [ __ ] around in colorado because i'm gonna catch you i know you
6:32
knew i saw you checking me out i know okay we were going to get you on monday but she didn't get your car fixed
6:37
remember that i got my car fixed well you said you did so you're lying about that too oh i did but it died
6:43
but you were gonna pick her up you were gonna pick her up on the motorcycle and give her two rides a motorcycle riding a mustache ride yeah
6:49
that's what you said right well why do you think that's the same what happens it's not it's a felony when you say it
6:56
it's a felony when you do it are you an actual teenager hey get them are you a teenager get the [ __ ] out of
7:02
my face my face are you digging yes there was a teenager it was a teenager you specifically
7:08
was a teenager because you catch dirty [ __ ] like you i knew we catch dirty
7:13
[ __ ] like you why is
7:26
because my child was molested by you don't worry about it don't worry about
7:32
it don't worry about it you like it why are you putting teenagers on so i can change
7:37
so i can catch you you're worse than i am because i'm worse than you are you the one
7:55
seriously bro seriously
8:10
you know who the [ __ ] you [ __ ] deal with everybody on movement go after who nobody i go after people who want to
8:17
touch kids you yeah right that's it's true what are you gonna walk away say you
8:23
can't you can't man up and talk about it scumbag pedophile
8:29
just catching your local pedophile we're not here to harm you man we just
8:34
wanted to talk to you don't argue i said we're not here to harm you that's why we bring cameras so we can't harm you okay
8:40
that's why that's why but you were the one that wanted sex with a child not me so how am i the bad guy how am i the bad
8:47
guy 13. dude your son is 14 yeah my son is 14.
8:53
your son would be a year older than this girl you were trying when i said i want to set you up with my son no i remember
8:58
when you said you wanted to eat every drop of her [ __ ] every drop of her [ __ ] that's what you said not your son
9:06
again yeah i see myself never [ __ ] see you if i see my son like this guy's a joke
9:12
these guys pull this [ __ ] off his job
9:19
we're the joke don't you want us protecting kids from scumbags like you yeah
9:27
they're not really 13 but you didn't know that then how she you just said it they're not 13. that's right because i
9:34
wouldn't i wouldn't harm a child so we can catch people that want kids like you 206 scumbags just like you you should be
9:41
happy about it your kids a year older than our decoy that you're trying to [ __ ] and you're decorating i
9:47
am glad i'm not going to argue so so was this wrong man was this wrong i have nothing to say to you you don't have to
9:53
but was this wrong i don't care it's that's the problem out after [ __ ] children
9:59
i would have been up there whatever your car broke down that's why you didn't go i buy car broke down i have a [ __ ]
10:04
truck i have cars i am [ __ ] your motorcycle yeah and you were gonna you were gonna give her a mustache ride
10:10
a 13 year old drink every drop that comes out of her [ __ ]
10:15
a 13 year old that's what he's doing that's why we're here we wouldn't have came here if you were a good guy trying to [ __ ] play
10:22
running make sure you put it all over mooka too we will because we don't care we will you're going to be pastored
10:27
everywhere all over youtube oh yeah all over youtube how many how many people watching this scumbag right now how many
10:32
2 000 people watching you good that's going to be your boss your son your brother and your mother i don't
10:38
have a boss i'm here helping my friend out there and i don't remember my mother's dad my son is at home
10:44
and i don't like myself you're gonna tell me you're trying to [ __ ] a 13 year old i didn't try to [ __ ] you know i got
10:50
it i tried to [ __ ] i got it i got it i you still you talked about it you said you were going to be there and
10:55
then your car broke down i didn't never say i was getting ready
11:08
oh good old local pedophile yeah no accountability with this guy that's
11:13
fine he's about to have some accountability the state of colorado would be happy to help him
11:19
no he sent the request and then said he wanted to give her a money
11:30
heather just accepted your friend request heather just accepted your friend request look at him
11:37
right now right there then then let's go here ready watch this watch this yeah just just so you guys can see
11:42
i don't care what you guys do that's cool okay a chick would you mind if i was younger i am 13
11:50
we'll be 14 in june yeah in june look at her pictures
11:56
that's a 13 year old picture you're you're crazy it is why are you explicitly putting girls so we can catch
12:03
sick [ __ ] like you yeah because we have children and we're trying to protect you [ __ ] i know
12:22
to bet they do it all the time so when she said i'm 13 14. you should've ran normal adult you would have said you're
12:29
too young you shouldn't be on this one but you did it you said you wanted to eat every dropper
12:36
that's what you said everybody they said everybody out man [Music]
12:42
you set yourself up by being a [ __ ] sick [ __ ] that was a [ __ ] 13 year old i would leave you that way i would kiss
12:47
you and drink every drop out of your body with my tongue i would give you two rides one on the motorcycle one on my
12:54
mustache never done it before i'm a virgin you said you would teach us that was the
13:00
reply teach you what i don't know we didn't know you said mustache riding you're gonna lick our [ __ ]
13:06
and you already said it's not even a thirteen-year-old look at that it doesn't it doesn't matter
13:14
you even said we can't do much you're not even 18 and then you went sexually fine i couldn't do much and i didn't go
13:19
secular you sucking her pussy's not sexual was not a 13 year old calling him oh [ __ ] oh [ __ ]
13:28
lost man again he hung up on the boss man i got him these guys did you guys call the cops oh
13:35
yeah [ __ ] yeah we called back we caught the cops right away this is scumbag you got it buddy i've watched your streams for fun
13:41
appreciate you he's a scumbag the only reason why he came is he blew us off yesterday and he's getting worse and worse that the
13:46
decoy don't want to talk to him no more
13:53
yeah he's a scumbag he knew he knew we were coming because he was watching us the whole time
13:58
he was high he was watching us
14:03
to minors i'm not surprised he had no problem he had no problem with this girl being 13.
14:09
none and he was having like a full-blown relationship like like boyfriend girlfriend type [ __ ]
14:14
i like right next to the road guys so it's really loud so thank you everybody
14:20
they've been seeing them out here for a while now so yeah it was crazy when i pulled up some lady walked out he was the whole time just staring at her ass
14:26
full time like it was an adult but it's like you're just a sick pervert man you're just a nasty dude
14:31
like he's in the right because it wasn't a real right right right oh he thought it was real he made us send so many pictures for proof he want he wanted to
14:38
make sure she was 13. so i mean we're not supposed to flip into that no no no
14:43
he didn't send a penis pick he did not send a penis pig he said he wanted to meet me he knows my
14:50
channel and he wanted to meet me give me a [ __ ] break i'm gonna i'm gonna create myself three
14:56
felonies to meet somebody off the internet
15:08
yeah yeah yeah was there a shooting here recently
15:17
oh there he is there it is the cell phone number on the phone number on this web for their
15:23
business online is where you sell them okay
15:35
god i hope they take him to jail i don't know i hope this county takes his ass to jail hey
15:41
his facebook just went up and played him nice i came here though bro appreciate the shoes
15:48
son of a [ __ ] just let these guys know yeah yeah
15:54
what is it oh the tattoo shop's right there okay
16:01
i've muted it uh do you care do you want me to because if i swing the camera anywhere else it's gonna get addresses
16:07
it is yeah you're fine okay yep i don't care cool tommy from youtube you hear him tommy
16:14
from youtube he knows my name but he still does this what the [ __ ] is wrong with him he knows
16:20
my name if you know he wouldn't know my name unless he watched the channel like what the [ __ ] bro
16:28
[ __ ] scumbag [ __ ] scumbag it's kinda you know yeah
16:44
dennis you done with us oh yeah yeah help yourself
16:51
as long as you're not 13 you're okay you're okay he only likes 13 year old little girls
16:56
he likes 13 year old little girls [Music]
17:02
i'm trying to not
17:07
we don't normally like to do it at work we don't but this scumbag just keeps blowing her off but still likes to talk
17:13
sexual and [ __ ] with her head
17:19
what county is this again it's jefferson county i
17:24
i actually uh before we came down here i got a phone call from the detective and she wants me
17:30
to come bring evidence down and i was like oh okay well i got more evidence for this one oh no another one yeah for
17:37
uh but i was like we'll be doing something just about 30 minutes so let me get out of this
17:49
they're all scumbags but he he said he did it so he could meet us [ __ ] stupid ass everybody subscribe
17:56
hell yeah come on y'all i never heard the [ __ ] before in my life yeah actually i have but i can't believe they use that excuse
18:03
you don't answer your emails i figured this is the best way to meet you [ __ ] real slick
18:10
[Music] he said he was going to hook us up with his son i didn't see anything about hooking you
18:16
up with my son in here [ __ ] scumbag [Music]
18:24
damn i saw the mac and cheese in the background
18:30
there he is right there scumbag of the day right there
18:36
he wants to give her mustache rides and drink every drop from her secondary lips is what he said sick [ __ ]
18:43
i'm gonna record this for my boss to make sure this place never reopens remember
18:49
dennis with that so what did he say to a third team said he wanted to give her a mustache ride and lick every drop from her
18:55
secondary lips said he wanted to eat her [ __ ] more than 10 times i mean he's just a sick
19:00
buck sick [ __ ] he says we reached out to him first
19:06
first one we accepted his friend request scumbag
19:24
said he want to take her for a ride and do a bunch of things that he can't talk about till he sees her what would that be
19:30
too i mean everything kind of fits right
19:36
he wants to kiss her centrally all the way down until she's finished she says i'm a virgin i've never done
19:42
nothing but kiss before what i will leave you that way after kissing you and lick every drop out with my tongue
19:50
she said are you you're not talking about kissing anymore are you he goes i am but i'm talking about your other lips
19:55
pretty [ __ ] disgusting scumbag
20:00
i want to see some more pics of you
20:08
is [Music]
20:22
[Music] were you just talking to the police again yeah yeah he just wanted some more info
20:27
basically on the weapons and stuff yeah they're probably on the live last time is it remember they were in the light
20:32
last time i don't know if the detective's the same one or not
20:37
but she called him and said she needs info from another case yeah she's talking about ballard and i was like well we got another one for you
20:48
[Music] we are shut out the store right now which is fine
20:55
we don't need to be in there hopefully the police didn't hike up there i could use some victory so we need 96
21:00
today we have 95 dude it happens it happens we have we have
21:05
206 cash 95 arrests that's in 15 months
21:14
15 [Music]
21:28
he ran his own rescue for kids just to bring him in we caught a sergeant in the police
21:34
department we've got some sense of [ __ ]
21:42
we've got some sons
21:48
[Music] hey thanks for your support guys like you don't always receive such a warm
21:53
welcome wherever we go pat was laying on me and i'm like gotta go sherman's gotta go
22:00
let him know we're still here yeah i'm gonna give that to you hey hey eric thank you for the 250 holy
22:08
[ __ ] thank you brother damn eric thank you so much i appreciate you bro thank you thank you shout out for the 250.
22:16
damn damn damn thank you buddy i appreciate that
22:23
come on what time is it bro i think we're 89
22:31
we got here a little early for him he was watching us dude as soon as we pulled up dude and he knew who you were so yeah
22:37
he said tommy before he said anything so he knows tommy like call me tommy he's watching the channel why the [ __ ] would
22:42
he do this i wonder if he was watching us live coming here oh no we didn't go live no he didn't go
22:47
live so he knew once we were over there and as soon as i said the mustache he already knew yeah
22:55
hey there's a guy parking right here is it working better
23:06
thank you
23:21
yeah the guy in the store he's [ __ ] trying to meet a 13 year old for sex so he called his ass out
23:26
yeah old's 56 year old he's older than 56 he says he's 56.
23:35
[Music] we're live on youtube if you want to check it out got a couple thousand
23:41
watching right now yeah we're waiting for the police they'll be here any time
23:53
[Music]
24:02
oh [Music]
24:08
yeah we've had a lot better luck with jefferson county so far yeah recently i think jeff goes okay
24:15
[Music] adams county is good we're we're all right this is jeff yeah
24:21
we'll just see what it all depends it all depends i mean he he's bad enough he said enough
24:28
he's a scumbag
24:37
thomas said his name's two time in the beginning he doesn't tommy said his name his own name two
24:44
times at the beginning he doesn't know your channel apparently seo said that you said your name before he said oh
24:49
possibly okay yeah maybe i did maybe i did
24:56
he said your name three times and he said there we go there's the boys there they come they're coming dean baby
25:01
coming up all right hey teddy bear thanks for saying
25:07
strong damn and they're double deep too
25:22
oh they're known to have a shotgun okay
25:29
they're here
25:35
talk to you uh you talked to my partner but is he still inside he's inside and they were
25:41
just telling us i don't know if you need to know he does carry a shotgun just just he does just just give me a heads up
25:47
could i talk to one of you guys or uh okay okay no problem thanks for 4.99
25:53
just caught on catch me up uh basically got here talk to him he was denying it he said they did to meet
26:00
tommy he's all mad good left shoulder so that show that that's all right
26:10
but it's going to happen anyway so it's badass we find them you know what i mean because their sick [ __ ] are doing it
26:26
[Music]
26:36
[Music]
26:41
i was i didn't know who i was talking to no you're good i'll just jump down to my car real quick
26:46
you got it man it's hot all right so i'm just gonna start with who you are okay and then
26:52
we'll just kind of go from there let me give you my info here it's all current and good to go
26:59
and you guys are all together yeah they just came with me yep they're my they're recording
27:16
yes sir thank you for that i appreciate that not that it hasn't been out there to the
27:22
world before yeah were you guys watching the live stream no i wasn't no
27:29
we'll re-explain it i know i know what it is yeah okay cool
27:39
[Music]
27:49
oh shut up dude don't do it yet were they already here when you guys got
27:55
here yeah okay i think they work there yeah they work at the table uh okay that's where we started
28:04
i think most of them work at the tattoo shop so yeah they didn't follow the live stream over here
28:10
um i don't think so i don't think anybody knew us besides the girl of their amanda which she she was in the
28:16
neighborhood um we're using her wi-fi but besides that no i don't think anybody knew who we were okay so what's
28:21
going on so this gentleman um reached out to our uh 13 year old decoy well who
28:27
he thinks is 13 years old these are just pictures he sent to us and planned on a meeting on monday to um
28:34
eater [ __ ] he said he was going to give her double mustache rides lick every juice from her vagina when we got here he said he knows my
28:41
channel and he wanted to meet me that's why he did this okay did you tell him who you were beforehand no i just well i
28:48
did walk up and i said i'm tommy he goes i already know who you are i know this is fake he didn't know who i was he was
28:53
trying to meet this child he made us send you know multiple pictures that he was that this person was a child um we
28:59
he also at the beginning says i can't do anything with you you're not 18. so this is moco where we're just talking back
29:05
and forth then we switch them to a site because if we give them what app
29:11
is that moco moco messaging app yeah it's it's a dating app and if we age drop on there we get booted so we give them our phone number
29:16
very quickly and move them over to text now i'll get you right there this is your book okay um and right away we're like would you
29:22
mind if i was younger um and we said this is his number yep okay yep and then
29:28
we said um okay well i'm 13 gonna be 14 in june there he goes and um he just goes in
29:35
asks this question says he wants to do it um towards the back is the sexual stuff but he specifically says he wants to give
29:41
her two rides on the motorcycle she says she's a virgin um he said he would kiss
29:47
her she said how would you kiss me long essential all the way down i would not let you go until you finished okay and
29:52
then she said she's a virgin again and then he goes into trying to set up a meeting for saturday but his car breaks down this like pass out of here i mean
29:59
monday i'm sorry it's just monday just monday yesterday yesterday yeah and then he's like sorry nothing goes as it did
30:04
he's like my car's [ __ ] up we'll have to do it again so we canceled yesterday so we canceled yesterday and then we just came up here today and we tried to
30:09
talk to him he was watching us from inside we came and talked to him and he was total total dude she's like you guys set people up blah blah blah but 100 he
30:16
said he was gonna at first he said he knew me he wanted to meet me but then he says i was i was going to hook you up with my son so my 14 year old son if you
30:24
would have listened to me and let me do it okay so i guess we're kind of like bouncing back and forth so when you showed up today
30:30
did he show up first or did you show up he works here oh at the uh yeah he works here yeah he told us where
30:36
he worked okay you guys showed up to meet him here yep and then how did the conference station i just walked up i said hey i'm tommy with colorado patrol
30:42
can i talk to you and he's like yeah what's up and i said i actually asked him i said do you sell mustache rides as
30:47
soon as i said that he's like i [ __ ] you know and that's where yeah yeah yeah and so then he just he just started
30:52
screaming and yelling really he didn't he didn't do too much other than he didn't make any like uh like utterances that he wasn't like you
30:59
know this is fake other than like other than that no he's like you guys shouldn't be on there as 13. you're worse than me you're
31:05
worse than me because you're putting 13 year olds on there you know he's saying that but he didn't really say anything like he was he was just like [ __ ] you
31:11
you know okay he didn't try and give like a verbal defense or anything no huh like it wasn't me he did get him
31:17
oh no oh okay yeah no you know he said it was him he 100 was him he said he was joking he was just joking he was just
31:23
joking um but he did get my face one time and he's like i said get out of my face man you know back up and he's like you're in my face and he kind of was all
31:28
caught on camera oh yeah yeah we'll give you everything so and then like i said this is your book um he kind of has a
31:34
relationship with her talks to her for several weeks um
31:40
talks about his friend going to the hospital and stuff and then when did you guys
31:49
yeah and when we send it to you um we actually just got a call from the detective we have another case with you guys we have to go down and drop some
31:55
info so we will give you guys the login info the detective too and so she can log in and see all this you know um but
32:01
we send everything on a card and we'll give you this and all screenshots and text messages my first time dealing with you guys yeah
32:07
i think it was see i printed that today so i'd have to get on the thing to tell you what date but it's been going on for
32:12
for quite a while i want to say like over a month bystanders and people but we could
32:18
certainly i could make one phone call and find out exactly when people started like pulling up here and you know captain he didn't want to
32:24
go inside so can you can you just ask vanessa when this started what day did this start can you uh text
32:31
me with the day that this started here's your id back oh thank you then i'll get your phone over here in a minute yeah so
32:37
you want to mute that for a second so i get my number
32:50
[Music] i'll write
32:56
and this is yours i don't know if you want it or keep it for the detective yeah i will take it i'll pass it on to it you're going to get to sign the case
33:02
yeah um get you a case number okay can i stand in the shade here it's hot
33:08
freaking hot i'm about to be headed down to wigrich pd right after this to give
33:13
uh i can't remember her name one of the detectives um information about nethercase if it would be helpful for
33:19
you guys i could try to bring the evidence about this case as well just get it done at the same time
33:25
whatever's easiest did they take him yeah i'm i'm around here so i can get
33:31
down into the pd i kept it muted
33:45
did you get them on there when you're going out too yeah i didn't even see that no no we're still handing out info boys
33:51
so hold on a second so here's my car in our case foreign
34:11
absolutely yeah that's what adams county said they said that one of the da's said that um
34:16
a team was like not going to court and stuff they were like they were getting arrested but they wouldn't help out afterwards
34:22
come to find out what it obviously wasn't us we got a court even it's not needed i know yeah but our team is more
34:28
than happy to follow up in any way we can hope
34:33
what's going on guys what's going on 66 baby that scumbag is down off the gel
34:38
hey thank you for all the donations look like i missed a couple thank you guys i appreciate that you guys smash the like real quick
34:44
it is hot out here i can't hear you yeah cause we had it on mute we turned it back on 66 baby 66. i mean 96
34:52
96. oh i got good news for you guys too arvada i mean um i talked to uh adams
34:58
county and they are arresting trailer park boys so that's gonna happen today i think um we haven't counted that yet but
35:03
that's going to happen yeah yeah for sure yeah for the detective we got you man we will do it appreciate it 427 okay thanks awesome
35:10
appreciate you thank you man i appreciate you guys you guys are awesome yeah thank you guys
35:26
yeah i didn't think they were they walked in and just arrested his ass there was no talk at all
35:32
she was a detective well she had a badge she was in one of the cars too so yep yeah oh yeah we've done well we
35:40
we ridge has been good i thought they would arrest but i wasn't sure because he didn't go meet the child you know but
35:46
he was going to okay he's come back so yeah he is long gone he is in jail
35:53
all right guys i'm gonna get up here i love you guys appreciate it we'll get up here see you guys peace

Video below

Neighbors in the Tattoo shop and other business were also rightly concerned about Dennis behavior and also gave them a peace of there mind as well eventually police were called and he was arrested and charged with 13 felony he being held without bail since he did have a criminal past.

Owners Comments: This was a sickest mother ****** ever in my life !
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit