WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigler Jobe Stouffer — EXECUTED

Go down

Bigler Jobe Stouffer — EXECUTED Empty Bigler Jobe Stouffer — EXECUTED

Bigler Jobe Stouffer EXECUTED in Oklahoma last night

Its was official last night that bigler Jobe Stouffer was executed by lethal injection last night there was no issues and everything went off without a hitch last night as family and the victims family watch a man who murders one of there love ones being put to death last night.

Owners Comments:

I do believe in the death penalty for people who go out and murder kill or name someone.
This just proves a point that I believe that all states should enforce the death penalty for those killing people instead of leaving them in jail so tax payers have to flip the bill to give them three meals a day clothing and accessories.

I do know that this if there could be a law keeping child predators off the street and in jail after being convicted three times this would help protect children but with the way the constitution written that wont happen.

Some of the constitution should read if a sex offender is convicted of a sex crime either by force coercion and it also should include if that person cause death of a child or serous injury of a child they should be banned from having access to any internet cor ell phone and should also be banned from accessing social media pages and blogs and websites.

that wont happen they say they have rights but what rights should they have if they commit a crime like this?

the law does not make total sense at all.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Admin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit