WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newsmax Responds to Accusations They’re Actively Blocking Coverage The Movie “2000 Mules

Go down

Newsmax Responds to Accusations They’re Actively Blocking Coverage The Movie “2000 Mules Empty Newsmax Responds to Accusations They’re Actively Blocking Coverage The Movie “2000 Mules

Yesterday, filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza called out Tucker Carlson and Fox News for refusing to mention his bombshell movie “2000 Mules,” which claims to expose a massive ballot-harvesting scheme used to cheat and win the 2020 election.

***FOLLOW US ON RUMBLE***

Now, we’re hearing from Dinesh that Newsmax is doing the same thing.

According to Dinesh, he was scheduled to appear on Newsmax, and the network canceled him out of the blue.

Dinesh took to Twitter where he called out the network and Newsmax reporter Grant Stinchfield.

Here’s what he said: “BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?”

BTW @newsmax is also blocking coverage of “2000 Mules.” I was booked on Grant Stinchfield’s Newsmax show and then the network cancelled on me. Criticize the move if you like, but why isn’t this a legitimate news story? How can so-called news networks pretend it doesn’t exist?

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) May 9, 2022
Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit