WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE': JD Vance Blasts Biden and Harris, 'Don't Trust Them to Lead Us

Go down

I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE': JD Vance Blasts Biden and Harris, 'Don't Trust Them to Lead Us Empty I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE': JD Vance Blasts Biden and Harris, 'Don't Trust Them to Lead Us

During an interview at Ohio Wesleyan University’s Chappelear Drama Center on Wednesday night, Senate candidate JD Vance blasted Joe Biden and Kamala Harris for not being the right “generals” to get the job done on the world stage.

“We’ve got to remember you go to war with the generals that you have, and right now, the United States has two generals on the world stage: They’re named Joe Biden, Kamala Harris,” Vance said. “I don’t trust these people. I do not trust these people to lead us into a crisis. So, we’ve got to be de-escalating and getting out of that crisis.”

Vance also spoke about his recent comments on Ukraine and America’s southern border.

I think it’s ridiculous that we’re focused on this border in Ukraine,” Vance originally said when Russia first invaded Ukraine. “I gotta be honest with you: I don’t really care what happens to Ukraine one way or the other.”

“I think the point of my remarks is you’ve got to separate our emotions as individuals from the care and concern of policymakers in Washington, D.C.,” Vance said. “I think what’s going on in Ukraine is tragic, of course…I see the images that everybody else sees. It’s tragic, right; it’s terrible, and I think that [Vladimir] Putin should have never invaded the country, and I think, you know, we’re doing some good things to try to push back against what he’s done; you know, sending aid, sending defensive weapons and so forth.”

“At the same time, when I see the corporate media spending 30 minutes on Ukraine for every one minute on the U.S. southern border — and 20 minutes on Ukraine for every one minute on inflation — I look around and say, ‘don’t we have our own problems at home and shouldn’t our leadership focus on those problems more than what’s going on over there?'”

Vance was recently endorsed by former President Donald Trump; Vance shared the news on Twitter:

J.D. Vance
@JDVance1
I'm incredibly honored to have President Trump's support. He was an incredible fighter for hard working Americans in the White House, he will be again, and I'll fight for the America First Agenda in the Senate.

I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE': JD Vance Blasts Biden and Harris, 'Don't Trust Them to Lead Us FQaePrUVIAMsgze?format=jpg&name=large
I DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE': JD Vance Blasts Biden and Harris, 'Don't Trust Them to Lead Us FQaePsGVcAIxR32?format=jpg&name=large
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit