WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ELON FACES THE TRUTH: Musk Shares Pic of Truth Social Beating Twitter, TikTok on the Apple Store

Go down

ELON FACES THE TRUTH: Musk Shares Pic of Truth Social Beating Twitter, TikTok on the Apple Store Empty ELON FACES THE TRUTH: Musk Shares Pic of Truth Social Beating Twitter, TikTok on the Apple Store

Twitter’s new sheriff Elon Musk is kicking the tires on his recent $44 billion dollar purchase and keeping an eye on his rivals. Musk shared a screenshot on Twitter of the top social media platforms —at the top, Truth Social.

“Truth Social is currently beating Twitter & TikTok on the Apple Store,” Musk tweeted.

Former President Trump recently spoke with Fox News to confirm he won’t be returning to Twitter.

“I am not going on Twitter, I am going to stay on TRUTH,” Trump told Fox News. “I hope Elon buys Twitter because he’ll make improvements to it and he is a good man, but I am going to be staying on TRUTH.”

“We’re taking in millions of people, and what we’re finding is that the response on TRUTH is much better than being on Twitter,” Trump said. “Twitter has bots and fake accounts, and we are doing everything we can.”

He added: “The bottom line is, no, I am not going back to Twitter.”

Trump was permanently suspended from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat following the Jan. 6, 2021 Capitol riot. Twitter deemed a number of his tweets connected to the violent protests as inflammatory and warned of “the risk of further incitement of violence.”

Musk hopes that increased transparency and a commitment to free speech will bring ex-tweeters back to the flock.

Trump will not return to Twitter even as Elon Musk purchases platform, will begin using his own TRUTH Social

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit