WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information Overload

Go down

Information Overload  Empty Information Overload

The Russia-Ukraine/NATO situation is now well into information overload and a gigantic amount of the information is outright Psy-Op, propaganda.

Both sides are literally pumping out huge numbers of claims, counter-claims, allegations,. counter-charges and the like.

It is almost mind-numbing to sift through all of it. For instance, a certain map shows Russia gaining control of certain places while a certain other map shows Ukraine won it back, or vice-versa. Then there's time stamps, but some of those are from differing time zones and are not necessarily accurate at the present time. It's all very hard to keep track of.

I endeavor to limit the coverage I provide to things that are verifiable and clear. Yet sometimes people remark "there is so much going on and so little coverage here." That's because I sift through what is true and what is not.

I will continue to provide relevant and factual information. What I WON'T do is publish every instant claim or counter-claim; especially those appearing on social media from accounts that are literally nobodies, or worse, bots.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit