WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sex, Money, Murder' Gang Bust: Sheriff Grady Judd on year-long operation in Florida, North Carolina

Go down

Sex, Money, Murder' Gang Bust: Sheriff Grady Judd on year-long operation in Florida, North Carolina Empty Sex, Money, Murder' Gang Bust: Sheriff Grady Judd on year-long operation in Florida, North Carolina

Sex, Money, Murder' Gang Bust: Sheriff Grady Judd on year-long operation in Florida, North Carolina Vlcsna10Sex, Money, Murder' Gang Bust: Sheriff Grady Judd on year-long operation in Florida, North Carolina Vlcsna11

MAJOR GANG BUST IN FLORIDA: Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd is speaking on a year-long investigation that led to 41 suspects charged with a total of 121 felonies and 40 misdemeanors. The criminal histories of the suspects added up to 1,147 felonies, 161 misdemeanors, and 205 felony convictions Yesterday

Polk County Sheriff office busted a large number of gang banger in the Polk county Florida area with guns and drugs including Crack Cocaine pot and fentin Meth.

One juvenile was also arrested and charged as enhance racketeering charge and Felony Charges

Most of the gangster have been charged with enhanced racketeering charges and enhanced felony there are still three who are still out standing and have not been arrested yet Sheriff office today I spoke with were asked by WNYSR about parents being charged with endangering the welfare of a child or child endangerment they said that would be up to legislators to create the law but however they said are dealing with a broader band of gangs where most are adults who are arrested but did speculate that 65% are kids who are arrested on drug and gun charges.

Grady Judd also told the gangsters who may be watching the telecast we know you are watching this you will soon be charged and those who are charged will face additional charges also.

Watch video Below

My Editorial On this story
I have been down in Florida a number of times back in 2009 and 2015 visiting friends and family members I do know the state of Florida does not screw around with Drugs and Guns and they will get you don't think you can walk softly without being notice.

The laws there are very strict Ive seen police from the Lakeland area I met one of the Lakeland Officers and talked to them a few minutes and they said down here crime will not be tolerated here.regardless of what laws are broken you will go to jail.

so all you bone heads beware what I'm telling you is fact not bull shit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit