WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calif. doctor runs for Congress to fight against unconstitutional mask, vaccine mandates

Go down

Calif. doctor runs for Congress to fight against unconstitutional mask, vaccine mandates Empty Calif. doctor runs for Congress to fight against unconstitutional mask, vaccine mandates

A California doctor who’s been standing up against the state’s unconstitutional mask and vaccine mandates is now running for Congress.

California doctor Brian Tyson says he has enough with the vaccine and mask mandates and says it time to move on.

A local doctor wants to have the mandates ended saying we don't need the to mask up and furthermore it violates the 14th amendment of the constitution he said .I believe people should have the right to get vaccinated or not I do believe mast are cruel to keep on children especially for attending school.

The government has no business interfering in our lives nor has the right to tell us what can and cannot say or do.its about time people rise up and said enough is enough if that challenge has to be taken then I I will be the first in line by running for office we need to fight and a fight is all there going to get.

Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit