WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry.

Go down

Who do you think Vince will sell WWE too

WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_lcap100%WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_lcap0%WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_lcap0%WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry. Empty WWE rein coming to an end as the biggest wrestling industry.

I have a funny feeling WWE may be sold to Disney or universal sometime in the near future it seem Vince McMahon really has no choice of allowing his kids to run the business after all Shane and Stephanie are his only two children and his son in law Paul Leveque.

Paul Leveque better known as Triple H suffer heart condition and is still out and Shawn Michaels is taking over until he returns but that may not be the case Vince is thinking on selling the business to Nick Kahn but Nick is not a family member and beside what I'm hearing Paul and nick hate each other and nick doesnt want Paul taking the business over because once paul takes over the business Nick Kahn would be fired from WWE.

Most importantly the business would be running by Shane Stephanie and Paul and Paul has had issues with Triple H in the past because he married his sister which in the wrestling business family members are not allowed to get involved with wrestlers. which raises the question
if Vince sell it who do you think he will sell it to?

Poll Below
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit