WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Over-The-Horizon Radar Jamming! (This Radar Detects Inbound Nuke Missiles!)

Go down

Over-The-Horizon Radar Jamming! (This Radar Detects Inbound Nuke Missiles!) Empty Over-The-Horizon Radar Jamming! (This Radar Detects Inbound Nuke Missiles!)

Massive jamming of radar is taking place continent-wide in Europe, including over-the-horizon radar needed to detect incoming nuclear missiles.

As shown above, massive jamming signals are being emitted.

As that began, a SECOND jamming signal hit on other long range frequencies

As that second signal jamming commenced, a THIRD high-powered jamming signal erupted on yet a third frequency:

Not only is the over-the horizon band being jammed, but regular aircraft frequencies and the US High-Frequency Global Communications System (HFGCS) with which the United States communicates to all our military worldwide, are also being jammed.

As soon as I found out about this, I notified several key people in my circle of friends/contacts, then took off immediately to the bank to grab cash money.

No one has ever done anything like this before, globally. This is unprecedented, and dangerous beyond words. Jamming over-the-horizon radar is a sign that one country is either actively launching - or going to launch - missiles, at another country.

Frankly, I'm more than a bit freaked out.

I told my wife we should leave immediately for Pennsylvania to get away from the New York City area where we live. She replied "No. I have a Doctor's appointment next Tuesday." Such is the level of my wife's thinking.

On my tombstone write - He died because his wife was a numbskull, and he was an idiot to stick with her.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit