WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

U.S. Delivers Written Response to Russia Treaty Proposals Russian Senator says "Washington is heading for direct confrontation

Go down

U.S. Delivers Written Response to Russia Treaty Proposals Russian Senator says "Washington is heading for direct confrontation Empty U.S. Delivers Written Response to Russia Treaty Proposals Russian Senator says "Washington is heading for direct confrontation

The United States has delivered its written response to Russia's Treaty Proposals regarding Russia's security concerns. It appears things have just gone from bad to worse. Russia Senator Dzhabarov says "U.S. response to Russian proposals shows Washington is heading for direct confrontation and starting global confrontation."

Speaking publicly, US Secretary of State, Antony Blinken revealed the US response was delivered by Ambassador Sullivan, directly to Moscow. He went on to say the US is NOT MAKING PUBLIC what its response is, and expects the same from Russia.

Blinken began his remarks with a lie, by saying the US has delivered its written response "over a crisis instigated by Russia's build-up of troops on the Ukraine border." That is factually inaccurate. Ukraine built-up 80,000- 100,000 troops FIRST, along the borders of Luhansk and Donetsk, and Russia merely responded to that build up.

This is a fast developing story. Additional details forthcoming, but the fact that the US written response has been made and delivered means the world is now -- at this very moment -- on the precipice of war. If Diplomacy has failed, only the Russians know that right now.

The world will only find out, once the order for Russian troops to begin moving, is given. Then, it's game-on.

So right this second, while you're reading this article, stop and take a look around the room you're in . . . or the place you're in. THIS is where you were when World War 3 . . . . started/was avoided? Right this second, YOU are living actual history . . .

COVERT INTEL is starting to come in about what the US response contained and what the Russian's initial impression is. None of it is good.

Owners Comments: This means we could go into a world war three mode if Biden has it his way meaning all you idiots who voted for him I hope you know your kids will be drafted and sent to fight the mad Russians and they will die or be named injured may come back home with i leg or one arm or no arms or legs or maybe dead. all will I say is Thanks for your Service . that's its I'm not gonna feel bad your kid died because you voted Democrat either because your stupid enough to vote democrat than this is what you get.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit