WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TV Series The Sheild Will not Retrun

Go down

The TV Series The Sheild Will not Retrun  Empty The TV Series The Sheild Will not Retrun

last week I got the chance to ask Michael Chiklis a question of the shield by the rumors I can confirm from a response I received from him Directly that the shield will not be returning as people thought I screen shot the conversation and I am posting it on here to make people aware of this.

As you already Know Micheal Jace who played Lowell in the series is facing life in prison for a murder of his wife and son its been reported other Walter Goggins who played Vandrell was killed off along with Lem who was played by Kenneth Johnson. CCW Ponder who played detective WIMMS and also became police Captian are doing other events David Sneed who played cadocki at the time is currently busy with an event as far as we Know.

Foreest Whitaker is doing other movie series as well and the rest are just living out there natural life like the rest of old prunes.

The TV Series The Sheild Will not Retrun  Thumbn15
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

FJB likes this post

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum