WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Officials Attending Ukraine Defense Contact Group Meeting at Ramstein Air Force Base - Germany

Go down

US Officials Attending Ukraine Defense Contact Group Meeting  Empty US Officials Attending Ukraine Defense Contact Group Meeting at Ramstein Air Force Base - Germany

Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General C.Q. Brown, are attending a meeting at Ramstein Air Force Base in Germany, of the Ukraine Defense Contact Group. Discussion include providing LONG RANGE missiles to Ukraine.

The meeting of almost fifty (50) nations that have been supplying military and other assistance to Ukraine, will today discuss potentially supplying Ukraine with LONG RANGE missiles to use for attacks deep inside interior Russia.

The Russians have warned, and warned, and warned again that the US and its NATO allies have crossed threshold limits they set for themselves, with respect to weaponry they've supplied to Ukraine.

The Russian explicitly told the US "If long range weapons are used against Russia, it will affect both sides of the Atlantic Ocean." Still, the collective West marches farther and farther into the conflict.

Yesterday, I was informed via my former colleagues in the Intelligence Community from my years working with the FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF) that among the discussions taking place in the US is the following EXTREMELY SENSITIVE attack information:
Admin (D)
Admin (D)
Admin

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit