WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wednesday I went on a special trip in Rochester and met some very important people

Go down

Wednesday I  went on a special trip in Rochester and met some very importan Empty Wednesday I went on a special trip in Rochester and met some very important people

Wednesday I  went on a special trip in Rochester and met some very importan Roches10

On Wednesday August 14th I had the pleasure to go to meet and also see behind the seen of
Innovative Field The Home Of the Rochester Redwings and Meet the owner of the Rochester Red Wings
Naomi Silver and also meet production crew of live TV and Radio which some of the public cant access because of security.

There was a lot do do that morning and getting to go with friends to see the Rochester Redwings beat the Syracuse met was really an awesome game with Awesome food which Me and 3 other people had a special tickets to get food with which we all did and had a great time.

Infact the Rochester Redwings really impressed the hell out of me with one home run Looks Like I owe that team mate a set of steak knives LMAO.

The final score was Rochester Redwing 11 the Syracuse Mets 2

Rochester Redwings Former Stadium 1990's it was demolished and replace with a new field and new location near Downtown Rochester N.y

Wednesday I  went on a special trip in Rochester and met some very importan Silver10
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit