WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Younger Generations: Lie about everything. WHY?

Go down

Younger Generations: Lie about everything. WHY? Empty Younger Generations: Lie about everything. WHY?

Younger Generations: Lie about everything. WHY? 2-gen-10
What is it these days with some younger generations? They seem to lie about everything. Stores, for instance: Web sites tell me the item is "In Stock" and "Ready to ship" when, in fact, it is NOT in stock and won't be until July 31. But I only get told that after I've waited two weeks for the shipment which hasn't come.

In another example, guy tells me it will take a month and "X" amount of dollars to build the masonry shed I need for my solar power gear. It has now been six weeks, it's still not done, and he has required more money - telling me, the original price was just an estimate. I do __my__ part. I pay. Apparently, that's not good enough anymore. It is going to take at least another week!

Another guy tells me he can come cut down part of a tree which is impinging on my satellite uplinks. He tells me how much. I pay. He says he'll do it next week (which was this past week.) Never showed.

Called me on Friday to say he had been very busy with lots of other trees that fell down in last weeks strong thunderstorms; he's planning on coming Monday.

I don't like this. It's a pattern. I see it repeating in many different areas of life. Acts of omission - not telling me something is not in stock. Acts of deception. I'll be there on such and such a day - no show.

These things are becoming more and more common. I don't like it one bit.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit