WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking news : Biden drops out of the race

Go down

Breaking news : Biden drops out of the race  Empty Breaking news : Biden drops out of the race

OP-ED -- As reported on this website on July 18 (Story Here) Joe Biden has DROPPED-OUT of the Presidential race and will NOT seek re-election.

The deceitful, lying, sleazebags that make up a majority of the Democrat Party, have been in chaos since the Biden-Trump Debate, because they could no longer hide Biden's deteriorating mental condition, which they intentionally hid from the public for the past two years.

So craven are the Democrats to keep power, they were willing to engage in elder abuse; ganging-up on the poor old man, harassing him out the door of the campaign.

It ought to be interesting to see who these power-hungry vermin try to promote as their candidate for President now that we're less than 100 days from the election. I suggest that washed-up, has-been, old hag, Hillary Clinton, with trans-gendered "Michelle" Obama. I think an old Witch and a trans-gendered freak would epitomize what the Democrat party stands for nowadays!

Now, of course, Biden becomes more dangerous than ever. He can implement, via Executive Order, all the radical-left-wing (Romper-room-level) ideas because he doesn't have to care at all whether anyone likes it or not.

I am late in reporting Biden's official departure from the Campaign because, as happened last weekend when the attempt was made to assassinate Trump, when THIS news broke, I was in my truck heading back to the NYC area from Pennsylvania, and thus couldn't update this site.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit