WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DON DELIVERS: Trump Calls For Unity at RNC, ‘Running for All of America, Not Half of America

Go down

DON DELIVERS: Trump Calls For Unity at RNC, ‘Running for All of America,  Empty DON DELIVERS: Trump Calls For Unity at RNC, ‘Running for All of America, Not Half of America

Former President and 2024 GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump delivered a heartfelt acceptance speech at the Republican National Convention Thursday night. Trump called for unity among Americans and between parties, stressing he’s not running for only half the country.

“I stand before you this evening with a message of confidence, strength, and hope,” Trump began. “Together, we will launch a new era of safety, prosperity and freedom for citizens of every race, religion, color, and creed.”

“The discord and division in our society must be healed. As Americans, we are bound together by a single fate and a shared destiny. We rise together. Or we fall apart,” he said, noting that he’s running for “all” of America in his unification call.

“I am running to be president for all of America — not half of America, because there is no victory in winning for half. So tonight, with faith and devotion, I proudly accept your nomination for president.”

Trump reportedly threw out his original RNC speech shortly after the assassination attempt on his life. The former POTUS eliminated most mentions of Biden and focused on unifying language and themes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit