WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Israeli Synagogues being threaten by attacks by Palestine protesters

Go down

Israeli Synagogues being threaten by attacks by Palestine protesters Empty Israeli Synagogues being threaten by attacks by Palestine protesters

Israeli Synagogues being threaten by attacks by Palestine protesters after the attack on Rafah Gaza yesterday.

Palestine groups threaten Israeli of Burning Down Churches and attacking Jews they say until Israel stops attacking Gaza and the people living there they say. They believe the killing of the people living there have a right to live free as a country but say its not them who are killing Jews its Houmas killing and attacking the Jews.

the protester's are asking Israel for a cease file but Israel says there are hostages there and there going to get them out by any means possible they said..

My Editorial On this Subject.

I do not agree with Palestine protesters making threats against Israelis However your threats are considered Terroristic threats against  democracy of this Country.

if you choose to go after any of the Israeli People there will be consequences and those consequences could lead to a civil war here in the United States and Trust me there are a lot of people here that would back  up Israel and there really nothing you can do about it.

So my advice is choose your words wisely

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit