WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday Marks the 22nd year of September 11th Attack

Go down

Monday Marks the 22nd year of September 11th Attack  Empty Monday Marks the 22nd year of September 11th Attack

Monday Marks the 22nd year of September 11th Attack  GetFile

Monday will mark the twenty second year of September 112001 when over three thousand people were killed in the world trade center attack and the pentagon and in Pennsylvania

That day I was sitting home with my great nephew watching this all unfold right before my eyes the first plane hit the tower then 18 minutes later the other plane hit the other tower.fire dept and ambulances rushing to the area .

the first responders there were killed when the second town came down on top of them the filthy Muslims in Afghanistan were cheering and laughing at us mocking those killed by none other than Bin Laden and the another group Called ISIS.

American soldiers were killed during the war in Iraq and in Afghanistan Biden was also responsible of bring the troops back home and several American also killed and he denied it and the democrats tried to put the blame on Trump at that time Trump was not president between 2020 and 2023 .
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit