WNYSR Real News Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden Crime Family Part three (Share these stories)

Go down

Biden Crime Family Part three  Empty Biden Crime Family Part three (Share these stories)

TAKERS DOZEN: Comer Says 'at Least 12' Biden Family Members Involved in Shady Dealings

House Oversight Committee chairman Rep. James Comer (R-KY) stopped by Fox News to discuss the latest number of Biden family members possibly involved in foreign business dealings; the number is up to 12.

Comer spoke with Maria Bartiromo on Sunday Morning Futures.

“So they were trying to make it look like the numbers were lower because they were disbursing money to other family members. How many family members were involved,?” Bartiromo asked.

“Well, right now we have nine, but I believe in the end the number will be at least 12. I mean, this was the Biden family influence-peddling scheme. And, you know, when people say, well, they were involved in ventures around the world, I haven’t found a legitimate business on the Biden end, Maria. I’ve found legitimate businesses that were paying the LLCs that were then turning around and laundering the money back to the Bidens, but I haven’t found any legitimate business dealings on the Biden end,” Comer responded.

“It looks like if there was a legitimate business dealing in any of these LLCs, it was influence peddling. And if you want to get technical and you want to get to a legal term, that’s called being a foreign agent. They weren’t registered as a foreign agent and I’m sure the ethics laws would prevent immediate family members of high-ranking government officials from being foreign agents. Either way this is bad. There are more laws that appear to me that have been broken than just tax evasion, and there are a lot more Bidens involved than just the president’s son and his brother,” Comer continued.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://1003wnysr.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit